The King's Son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I just got a good glimpse into the evil plan of Satan, and he is such a looser.

It is about the kingdom, and how that Satan, ever since the beginning has been set to bring down the establishing of the kingdom. You see, Satan is a sneaky little coward who lives in the kingdom. He fears the king, however, but hates the king. He knew from the beginning that the King would have a Son, who would be given Lordship over the kingdom. And ever since then he has been trying to kill everyone who might perhaps become king, ever since the beginning. In fact, he tried to cut off the royal lineage, and even now he still does. So, when the word that the King of the Jews was to be born started to spread, Satan turned the heart of Herod, a fleshy king to want to kill him.

Satan knew that once the Son of the King was born he would have authority, and even in this he still tried to steal away his loyalty to his Father. And he especially knew that if the Son of the King would be established, his kingdom would rule over the kingdom of darkness. And that the power of the Son of the King would tower over the power of Satan. Even now he still employs his evil scheme, to keep the children of the kingdom to the authority they possess, simply by being an heir of the kingdom. Satan is going to be exposed more and more, and even his evil schemes.

We have no need to fear him. We are children of the King, and he has a host that will fight on our behalf. May Jesus bless you. Remember, his host are more than they can gather together.

R

Rheod

Wow I feel comforted

S

Sweetheart1987

wait a minute,are you saying that satan is in the kingdom of God today when you say ''satan is a sneaky little coward who lives in the kingdom ''?

R

Ramon

wait a minute,are you saying that satan is in the kingdom of God today when you say ''satan is a sneaky little coward who lives in the kingdom ''?
Most certainly he is.

S

Sweetheart1987

I'm sorry,but that's unbiblical. I need to see Scripture evidence proving what you say please. I have scripture that disproves this. I had it all typed up,and clicked submit hours ago,but my internet went out and didn't post it. So I'll try again...probably won't be as great as before,but anyways. Here we go:

Isaiah 14:12-15 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

God cast Lucifer aka Satan out of heaven/the Kingdom of God.

Satan's kingdom was vanquished at the cross,and God can't look upon sin. Habakkuk 1:13
Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

Remember also,when Jesus was on the cross,and He said My God,My God,why hast thou forsaken me? in Matthew 27:46 because God had to look away from His own Son as He couldn't look upon sin and Jesus was without sin,but He was the sin offering.

Satan and evil spirits are in hell or the ''pit'' as referred to in some verses,and Ephesians 6:12 is proof and an example of that: Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now,here ''high places'' doesn't mean heaven/the Kingdom of God. It's referring to spirituality. For Satan and evil spirits are the ones ruling and attacking Christians in the spiritual manner. They're constantly coming at us Christians. Christians face a spiritual conflict with Satan and evil spirits. These powers of darkness are the spiritual forces of evil who energize the ungodly,oppose the will of God, and frequently attack the believers of this age. They constitute a great multitude and are organized into an empire of evil.

Sin can't enter heaven,nor can any sort of abomination,evil, blasphemous thing. All of which are Satan and those evil spirits. For Satan became evil,sinful, an abomination in the sight of God,blasphemous,and everything else when he thought he would overthrow God. He speaks falsely and evil things about God to people,trying to turn them against God. Which is blasphemy.He can't be in the Kingdom of God,he was cast out. He's in control of all the darkness, wickedness, evil,abominations,and everything that's against God and His word.

I had more of this,and more references in scripture I had looked up before as I said,but my internet went out...now I can't remember off hand what they were...anyhow,I'm sorry,but no Satan is not in the Kingdom of God today. It's impossible.

R

Ramon

My friend he is surely in the Kingdom, but they eyes of the Spirit does not see like we see. Not only is he in the kingdom, but his children are also in the kingdom, and so are the children of the kingdom. The kingdom of God is in a person. Now, in that same person should be only one will, but we are all battling against his forces. As in the kingdom of David there were loyal subjects and disloyal subjects. You say you are going to need biblical proof, but it is actually very simple.

And I will say this also, Many people will come from all over to sit Down with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom, but the children of the kingdom will be cast into outer darkness, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The kingdom of God is BEING established. Although the victory was won on the cross, the end has not come when ALL THINGS are put under Jesus's feet, which they will, so in that sense he has already overcome death and hell. Meanwhile, the kingdom is still mixed with believers and unbelievers for the present time. I will tell you about the kingdom:

The kingdom of God is like a Farmer that went out to sow wheat seed in his field, and while man slept his enemy came in and sowed weeds in his field. And over time the wheat began to grow and so did the weeds. And the servants of the Farmer said, LOOK! The wheat grows with the weeds, shouldn't we go separate them? And the Farmer says, NO! Let the wheat grow with the weeds, and when the harvest comes we will gather the wheat into the barn, but we will gather the weeds into bundles and throw them into the fire, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

So you see, when the end comes, God will gather OUT OF HIS KINGDOM things that offend and cast them into the fire, but his own will he take to be with him.

May Jesus bless you.

S

Sweetheart1987

That's completely against what God's word says,many others agree as I've asked their take on this. Again,I must see biblical evidence for what you say. That's how it is,we have to show and back up what we say and claim with the word of God. The verse that comes to mind right now,as I read your post,is Galatians 1:7-9 which says:Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

What you've said is not in line with God's word,it actually goes against it. I was very troubled all night last night in my spirit,my soul was sore over this post. I tried to sleep,but just tossed and turned for the longest,until finally I gave up on it. I had to end up talking with a brother in Christ about things, and he clarified things...which are the things I said on here.I've talked with many,no one agrees with what you've said. So I'm sorry but not everyone is wrong,and you are the only one that's right. Please do realize,I speak these words out of love.

May the Lord bless and keep you,may His face shine upon you,and be gracious always. I'm not going to worry about this anymore,I felt led to speak what I have so far,and now I'm done. For I have spoken the truth in love here. Praise be to God! May HE alone be glorified. Bless you.

R

Rheod

Are you talking about heaven or earth Ramon when u say kingdom

A

AnandaHya

Ramon remember I told you to pray before you speak? otherwise your words will cause confusion and go against what you are trying to do?

You have to have it based on SCRIPTURE. you HAVE to HAVE Bible quotes in your quiver or you will just poke holes and leave room for demons to enter and torment the minds of the faithful.

Speaking prophecy is not a game to be taken lightly.

here remember next time, take your BIBLE and put some offensive and defensive weapons embedded into your message.

Without Love all knowledge is but a loud brass clanging.

correct me if I misread your statement: you speak of God's kingdom being established on Earth and How Satan is perverting the local churches and people, tempting them as satan tempted Jesus in the desert.

You forget to add how Jesus REBUKED and CASTED out the demons through faith and knowledge of the WORD of God which is our offensive weapons: the Sword of the Spirit which is the word of God.

Here is the Bible verses supporting the statement: the DEVIL's children are at work in the WORLD TODAY:

Matthew 13:24-26 (New King James Version)

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
Ephesians 2:2
in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

Sweetheart don't lose sleep over it. remember this verse:

John 14:17
the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

1 John 4:4
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

we have Holy Spirit inside us, even if we should walk through valley of the shadow of death we shall fear no evil for our God is with us, who then can stand against us. for we are the Children of God.

YouTube - "Children Of God" - Official Music Video

Last edited:
R

Rheod

Ananda I love your wisdom sister. If ur not already you will make a good mum.

R

Ramon

I'm sorry,but that's unbiblical. I need to see Scripture evidence proving what you say please. I have scripture that disproves this. I had it all typed up,and clicked submit hours ago,but my internet went out and didn't post it. So I'll try again...probably won't be as great as before,but anyways. Here we go:

Isaiah 14:12-15 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

God cast Lucifer aka Satan out of heaven/the Kingdom of God.

Satan's kingdom was vanquished at the cross,and God can't look upon sin. Habakkuk 1:13
Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

Remember also,when Jesus was on the cross,and He said My God,My God,why hast thou forsaken me? in Matthew 27:46 because God had to look away from His own Son as He couldn't look upon sin and Jesus was without sin,but He was the sin offering.

Satan and evil spirits are in hell or the ''pit'' as referred to in some verses,and Ephesians 6:12 is proof and an example of that: Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now,here ''high places'' doesn't mean heaven/the Kingdom of God. It's referring to spirituality. For Satan and evil spirits are the ones ruling and attacking Christians in the spiritual manner. They're constantly coming at us Christians. Christians face a spiritual conflict with Satan and evil spirits. These powers of darkness are the spiritual forces of evil who energize the ungodly,oppose the will of God, and frequently attack the believers of this age. They constitute a great multitude and are organized into an empire of evil.

Sin can't enter heaven,nor can any sort of abomination,evil, blasphemous thing. All of which are Satan and those evil spirits. For Satan became evil,sinful, an abomination in the sight of God,blasphemous,and everything else when he thought he would overthrow God. He speaks falsely and evil things about God to people,trying to turn them against God. Which is blasphemy.He can't be in the Kingdom of God,he was cast out. He's in control of all the darkness, wickedness, evil,abominations,and everything that's against God and His word.

I had more of this,and more references in scripture I had looked up before as I said,but my internet went out...now I can't remember off hand what they were...anyhow,I'm sorry,but no Satan is not in the Kingdom of God today. It's impossible.
You say it is impossible for Satan to enter heaven, and I said that he is in the Kingdom of God. But then, do you know where the kingdom of God is? Is it in heaven? In earth? What do you say?

Regardless of this, did not Satan stand before the Lord to accuse Job?

And regardless of this, the gospel has nothing to do with this thing, except that Jesus came to be the savior of the world, who even the children of the kingdom rejected. And anyone who rejects him will be cast into outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The gospel is that anyone who believes on him, who also follows him, will be saved. He came to give life, to anyone who will receive Him. Anyone who rejects him, and mocks him, and is ashamed of his Gospel will have their part in the lake. May Jesus bless you.

B

bbeauty

God bless you sister Ananda for your wisdom, and may he increase it abundantly!!!
shalom

S

Sweetheart1987

Ananda: I'm not losing sleep over it. I was just greatly bothered by what he said...it's just not true.

Ramon: if you can't back it up with Scripture,then it's nothing more than your personal opinion. Yes the Bible DOES matter completely. You can't go around claiming and making statements,accusations, or anything else without proving what you say. Because what you said is AGAINST what God's word says. It just says that Satan was before the Lord,it doesn't say that he was in heaven.

Also,the thing is,prior to the death and resurrection of Christ,Satan had occasional access to the presence of God,whereby he could question the sincerity and righteousness of a believer. However, no access to God under the new covenant,though he still aims his accusations at believers. We may overcome these accusations by the blood of Christ,a good conscience,and the Word of God. We can be further encouraged by the fact that we have an advocate with the Father,even Jesus Christ(1John 2:1),who is at His right hand interceding for us (Hebrews 7:25).

So you see,before the blood of Jesus was shed for us,Satan had occasional access to the presence of God.....however,due to Jesus blood that was shed,and Him becoming the sin offering for ALL sins,for ALL souls,that made total restriction to Satan being able to have any access to heaven and the presence of God. It's clear as crystal. So just think about it,because the deal with Job was before Jesus had came and died and been resurrected. Therefore,that explains it all,and clears up any misunderstanding of what scripture truly says and means. You have to look at details,and take things in their proper context.

R

Ramon

Ananda: I'm not losing sleep over it. I was just greatly bothered by what he said...it's just not true.

Ramon: if you can't back it up with Scripture,then it's nothing more than your personal opinion. Yes the Bible DOES matter completely. You can't go around claiming and making statements,accusations, or anything else without proving what you say. Because what you said is AGAINST what God's word says. It just says that Satan was before the Lord,it doesn't say that he was in heaven.

Also,the thing is,prior to the death and resurrection of Christ,Satan had occasional access to the presence of God,whereby he could question the sincerity and righteousness of a believer. However, no access to God under the new covenant,though he still aims his accusations at believers. We may overcome these accusations by the blood of Christ,a good conscience,and the Word of God. We can be further encouraged by the fact that we have an advocate with the Father,even Jesus Christ(1John 2:1),who is at His right hand interceding for us (Hebrews 7:25).

So you see,before the blood of Jesus was shed for us,Satan had occasional access to the presence of God.....however,due to Jesus blood that was shed,and Him becoming the sin offering for ALL sins,for ALL souls,that made total restriction to Satan being able to have any access to heaven and the presence of God. It's clear as crystal. So just think about it,because the deal with Job was before Jesus had came and died and been resurrected. Therefore,that explains it all,and clears up any misunderstanding of what scripture truly says and means. You have to look at details,and take things in their proper context.
I did consider that, that is why I said regardless of it. However, you have not answered the question of where the Kingdom is. What did I say about heaven? And regardless of this all, I know that the blood of Jesus was shed for him to become a sin offering on behalf of us. Tell me this though, what satisfaction do you get in proving me wrong? Why not leave this is the Lord's hands? Who have I accused? Why do you accuse me? Is not the will of God to show love also?

Now, you say I must get the bible to prove what I am saying, but I don't need the bible to prove anything. The Spirit proves and tests everything, whether the heart is pure, and whether what someones says is true. Anyone that obeys the Spirit will know the Truth. You judge me too soon.

R

Ramon

Are you talking about heaven or earth Ramon when u say kingdom
The kingdom will not be seen when it is come, and the kingdom is come, even near us, even at the door of our hearts.

S

Sweetheart1987

I haven't judged you,nor is it about proving you wrong. It's simply about sharing the truth in love. Which I've done. The Bible does matter and prove everything. Why are you so resistant to prove what you say by using God's own words? hmm yes strange indeed. If it doesn't matter as you claim it doesn't,they why do I need to answer you? I don't need to,for that would just lead to more reason for you to try and argue which I refuse to do. I've proven what I said,by allowing the Spirit to speak to me,and lead me to the Scriptures needed. The Spirit does that you know,remember you must be ready to give an answer to any and every man(meaning mankind,not just men) that question you and everything. If you can't give an answer,with Scripture,then you shouldn't start threads,because you will just be ''debunked'' on what you say. I wasn't going to respond anymore,but I felt led to do so that last time. As did I this time,but,I'm done for you refuse to see the truth. I shall do what God's word says in Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you,nor hear your words,when ye depart out of that house or city,shake off the dust of your feet. I'm shaking off the dust,and moving on,as this is clearly going no where. However,there have been seeds planted,God has planted them,now He will water them,and let them grow....in someone's life, whomever it is that be His will. So God bless everyone.

R

Ramon

I haven't judged you,nor is it about proving you wrong. It's simply about sharing the truth in love. Which I've done. The Bible does matter and prove everything. Why are you so resistant to prove what you say by using God's own words? hmm yes strange indeed. If it doesn't matter as you claim it doesn't,they why do I need to answer you? I don't need to,for that would just lead to more reason for you to try and argue which I refuse to do. I've proven what I said,by allowing the Spirit to speak to me,and lead me to the Scriptures needed. The Spirit does that you know,remember you must be ready to give an answer to any and every man(meaning mankind,not just men) that question you and everything. If you can't give an answer,with Scripture,then you shouldn't start threads,because you will just be ''debunked'' on what you say. I wasn't going to respond anymore,but I felt led to do so that last time. As did I this time,but,I'm done for you refuse to see the truth. I shall do what God's word says in Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you,nor hear your words,when ye depart out of that house or city,shake off the dust of your feet. I'm shaking off the dust,and moving on,as this is clearly going no where. However,there have been seeds planted,God has planted them,now He will water them,and let them grow....in someone's life, whomever it is that be His will. So God bless everyone.
Is it love to shake the dust off your feet against a fellow brother? Don't you know what that means? Don't you know that that is a testimony to God to destroy a person utterly? Would you wish that on anyone? Hell is a terrible place. Shouldn't you have asked God for mercy instead? Shouldn't you have not been so hasty in doing that? Anyhow, dust will not judge me, but Jesus will indeed judge me. The judgment will be whether I obeyed him or not. I hope you would reconsider that.

God's own words need not come by Scripture. Yes it has it's purpose but if your faith is more in the Bible, saying that if I don't say, word for word, the things that were written, I am not speaking the Truth, then haven't you erred a bit? What do you say to a person who has never read the bible, but has had an encounter with Jesus who gave him the words to speak? I tell you this, anyone that harms a servant of the Lord is harming the Lord, and anyone that speaks a word against his own brother is in danger of judgment and the council. But I will not lay anything you say against me to your charge, since I don't want anyone to be condemned on the account of me. Don't you know that it is not good that blessing and cursing should come out of the same tongue?

May Jesus bless you.

S

Sweetheart1987

You know,I just love how you turn the tables to make it look like you're a victim here. As well as going off topic. So you refuse to face and accept the truth then so be it. As far as the brother thing goes,I'm sorry I don't think you're a brother in Christ,if so you're very confused because none of what you said is in line with God's word. We're to test the spirits,and I have a very bad feeling about you. No offense but that's the truth. I've seen many of you post and you're way over the line on many things,and you don't back up pretty much hardly anything with God's word. I have a very uneasy feeling when I see you posted a thread,a feeling inside that cant be explained. I'm sorry but that's just how it is. You take things way too far. I pray the Lord blesses and helps you. While they're may be truth in you somewhere,there's also many things that aren't right or true. Have a great night,and I'm just not even going to waste time on this thread anymore,or cast pearls before swine. For I much rather be serving God in a better,more beneficial manner. Something that gives Him praise,honor,thanks,and glory.Not to mention,you completely ignored everything that was said. Which explained everything. Because you're wrong,and so you play the victim role/card here. Really,that's sad. Like I said,it's not about proving you wrong,it's just about showing the truth...which I've done. So I'm finished here. Therefore,please do not respond anymore because I won't.

Last edited:
R

Ramon

I really do think this is just a big misunderstanding, and it was never my intent to make you troubled. I was expressing what I had learned, what I had learned about how Satan works. I didn't know it would make anyone this bothered. I could be wrong, you may be right, and I don't care to argue to prove who is which. But for the sake of clarity, and peace I will give you scriptures, not to prove any point, but to show you where my heart was. Not to justify anything I said, but to show you where my heart was when I wrote what I did. If my heart was in the wrong place Jesus will judge me, if not then who can judge me?:

Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
Mat 13:45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
Mat 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
Mat 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
Mat 13:48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited: