The laser tech exists

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
to burn homie CD disks and, flyings objects?

Here is a picture from Chilean observatory that helps us see.

vltlaser_beletsky_960.jpg

Dec 18, 2013
Heh the laser technology is indeed cool. I saw this story on CNN earlier this year about how America plans on installing laser cannons on naval ships. Here is the video of the US navy testing the laser weapon on a drone. Understand also though this is relatively newer technology so to speak and one can immediately even point out some flaws within that technology as well as potential uses. Also understand while this particular laser might be used in a war setting, think how we could use laser technology for positive good things to help people like in the medical setting or other settings which we have been doing.

U.S. Navy Laser Test Takes Down Drone - YouTube

[video=youtube;l5qKSKsfUPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5qKSKsfUPM[/video]

You can see that as the technology as it stands right now is a lot more like holding a big magnifying glass than some Star Wars laser blaster type stuff lol. Still pretty cool in my opinion. I figured you might like the video. Heh let there be no conspiracy about it, laser tech does indeed exist. The real conspiracy I guess is how it shall be used or abused as a tool by mankind. So far I have just seen positive uses that can be confirmed, so I hope it stays that way and we can all benefit from it.

May 3, 2013
Wow!

I wish you could hear the TV broacasted speaches some FANATICALS here say against US (and its "plots").

If they were given more power... Just cut the oil you buy from Venezuela to see who they really are.

Dec 18, 2013
Wow!

I wish you could hear the TV broacasted speaches some FANATICALS here say against US (and its "plots").

If they were given more power... Just cut the oil you buy from Venezuela to see who they really are.
Lol I am to a good deal aware of what people around the world, not just your nation, say about America, both true and untrue, and what is both good and bad about America. At least in their propaganda/media aspect of it (I of course believe everyone is pretty individualistic no matter the country or its propaganda.) One cool thing about America, especially in the internet age is in America I have the freedom not just to follow my own propaganda channels but look at all of the world's opinions.

Lol in terms of the conspiracies about America ironically a lot of it is along the same lines of what Americans themselves think. Funnier still is I would wager a lot of money if I had it, that Americans come up with more anti-American or even just outright outlandish conspiracies than any person of another land lol. Funnier still is a sizeable percent of American citizen and government leaders actually fear all the other countries, even some of the smallest. Which is of course ironic given our country's guranteed right to let us as free citizens spy on just about anything any person on the globe publicly writes, videotapes, etc.

In truth don't fear the American Government's leaders too much. Ya there are a lot of bad apples in it, but their harm moreso comes from their own stupidity rather than any sort of evil genius plot like people assume. Also remember there's lots of good American leaders and people still. Americans as a rule of thumb are always highly individualistic. for better or worse.

Heh to comically sum it up; a little joke me an my friends that are into politics say is; if any spy in the world wanted to understand American culture and politicians for better or worse, all they have to do was watch enough episodes of Jerry Springer.