The Let's Talk About Something Else Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OceanGrl

I love Niagara falls. We're going to the aquarium too. I always bring Lysol with me to hotels. I know I'm nuts.
I don't think you're nuts. I'm the same way, Lysol everything down. lol You just never know what people have done in a hotel room.

I

iTOREtheSKY

The used barrels for sale on the NY side are rarely washed thoroughly. still, better than bedbugs.
I think that's 'cause on the way over the falls people lose bodily control of their...well,you know. Maybe,it's assumed that the spray from the falls washes them clean? lol

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
My last vacation with my Dad was at Niagara Falls, I was 15. Someone went or attempted to go over the falls in a barrel. It was early in the AM and we saw it on the news. I remember we both laughed. My Father thought they might throw him in jail, but I never found out what happened. I was 15 so I probably didn't care.

C

christiancollegegirl

People still do that??? *muttering* buncha crazies

I

iTOREtheSKY

Something else................
img-go_save_yourself.jpg

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Its 2am. I just got done watching a rather traumatizing episode of one of my favorite shows, Game of Thrones. If I go to sleep now I'll have nightmares. *sigh*

I

iTOREtheSKY

Its 2am. I just got done watching a rather traumatizing episode of one of my favorite shows, Game of Thrones. If I go to sleep now I'll have nightmares. *sigh*
laffin my buns off bro...let's hug it out man. I'm here for ya'..*pats zero on the back* it'll be ok man..let it out. lol

M

MissCris

Oooh, which one?