The line of salvation...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
line.JPG
The Three Lines Of Salvation.

Let us pray and ask God to PLEASE open our HEARTS, our spiritual EARS, and our spiritual EYES, to receive this message with a GREAT expectancy, to let God REVEAL this message to us. It is with great humbleness, this sinner, who still CANNOT believe that the great Holy Father has called him, and also loves him so much, that He wants Cobus IN HIM!

That the Lord God Himself will have time to teach Cobus this, and the Whole Word of God. WOW! Man! Do you believe that the Holy Father GOD sent the Spirit of both Him and His Son, The Holy Spirit, to come and minister to us! And this is what He taught me. Exactly like He taught me.

Because it is the TEACHING of GOD HIMSELF, I will have to use the Word of God with EVERY sentence I write. If I CANNOT do this, I am lying and truth is NOT IN ME! So! Here goes…

This we paray today: “Father when you taught us to pray, even as sinners that needs forgiveness and learn to forgive as ONLY YOU can forgive, you taught us to PRAY this…Our Father which art in heaven HALLOWED be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, THY WILL BE DONE on earth as it is DONE IN HEAVEN… Today Father I TRUST, Your will be done, right here in this study, AS IT IS DONE IN HEAVEN. AMEN!”

Ok the line (three lines) of salvation….

The lines is made up with three coulored lines with two breaks of WHITE between the colors. It starts with a BLACK line Representing a life of evil and sin and NO HOLY GOD IN THIS… . God refers to this line as the World, the lost and the wicked. Satan is part of this line. This is also referred to as the darkness and people of the darkness. The spirits of the darkness/evil.

Then there is a WHITE peace between the BLACK and the RED. This is GOD stepping in. GOD STARTING SALVATION. And from that day, we are no longer in the Black but the RED line of salvation. This is where God is CALLING us. But not all that enters the RED will reach the YELLOW line…. God says MANY are called FEW are chosen. This Red part is where God wants the CALLED to ENDURE to the end to be saved into the YELLOW line.

Then there is another WHITE break between the RED and the YELLOW line, ONCE AGAIN it is something GOD does. This is where GOD ENDS THE SALVATION (COMPLETES THE SALVATION)….. FEW reach this part FEW!!!!! In the YELLOW line ALL the people there ARE ONE HOLY BODY…. The PERFECT CHURCH OF GOD!

Ok! To understand God’s Word and ALL of it we have to be able to SEE what is written for whom.

The BLACK line is for the sinners and the WORLD. For sinners God did not write much… It can be summed up in three words…. (REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED)….. We ALL started there, every one of us started in the BLACK LINE… But the little WHITE part at the END OF OUR BLACK LINE is GOD CALLING US! With what did God call us… WITH REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED…. Jesus says NO ONE comes to Him if the Father does not DRAW him. This is the beginning of the DRAW! God chose to CALL MANY FROM BLACK TO RED. Many were told… REPENT and be BAPTIZED…. FEW will listen and do!

Now the RED line. This is the period where God TEACHES, CLEANSE and SANCTIFY us. This is the period where WE learn to follow Jesus. God draws us ALL the way BACK to Jesus, and we are being cleansed from ALL unrighteousness, sin and the lack of Good Works. This is the repentance part. This is the GROWING part. This is the TEACHING part. This is the God LEADING part. This is where MOST if not ALL of us is at part. This is the part … Come to Me all you who are heavy laden, and I will give you REST (Rest being the Yellow part). So Jesus are saying… Come to ME all you that want REST and I will LEAD you on the RED line to the YELLOW Line. Yellow line is the REST. God wrote just about 99% of the Bible for this RED LINE. The RED line is the ENDURANCE part. Where we have to endure untill God TAUGHT us the TRUTH and the WAY and the LIFE…. WE have to WALK AFTER JESUS (THE HOLY SPIRIT) ON THIS RED LINE UNTIL GOD COMPLETES US! The WHITE LITTLE PART between the RED line and the YELLOW line id where GOD once again step in and COMPLETE HIS WORK ON US.

The YELLOW line is the line where GOD WANTS US… It is the LIGHT, the LIFE and the WAY of God… JESUS IN US AND WE IN HIM. This line also has not MANY words in the Bible. But there are way more than the Black line, but much less that words for RED line. The YELLOW line is where GOD CALLED US TOO! This is where HE LIVES IN US, and WE IN HIM. This is where the PERFECT PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD RESIDES.

To understand God’s Word we have to know WHO GOD ADRESS in scripture. And it is NOT John or Paul or who-ever. It is NOT Corinthians or Ephesians or Romans, or Hebrews… IT IS YOU!!!! It is GOD ADRESSING YOU!!!! Get this, there ARE MANY false teachers with CLEVER words that DECIEVE MANY!

Let me first warn you about this…. BLACK-LINE PEOPLE and SPIRITS also venture on to the RED LINE! Be WARNED…. Satan can even mimmick the YELLOW part, but HE CANNOT go on to the YELLOW LINE. The YELLOW LINE is only FOR GOD AND JESUS AND HIS BRETHREN… THE HOLY PEOPLE OF GOD!.... ALL SAVED PEOPLE AE THESE BRETHREN OF JESUS!!

On the RED LINE there venture MANY. God says strive hard to enter into the narow gate, MANY try FEW succeed. These ones that are trying are also from the BLACK line and they carry with them BLACK WORDS… that is why they fail to enter… God will NOT ALLOW ANY BLACK into the YELLOW. That is why there are a WHITE---- RED-----WHITE part between Black and YELLOW! Black CANNOT enter into YELLOW!

Now look how it works…. We all start in BLACK, but some of us will go ALL the way (AFTER TRUTH AND SPIRIT) THROUGH THE LAST LITTLE WHITE…. To YELLOW! The First little WHITE is FATHER DRAWING US, and He draws us ALL the way through the RED. And the LAST little WHITE is Jesus LETTING US PASS THROUGH HIM…. And the YELLOW is US IN JESUS AND FATHER, and THEM IN US.

Now to understand just ONE verse… Jesus says….. Nobody comes to the Father except THROUGH HIM (Jesus (the last little white part)). And nobody can come TO Jesus (not through TO) if the FATHER does not DRAW him. (the WHITE little part between the (BLACK and the RED and the whole RED LINE) Is the Father DRAWING US TO JESUS!

So let us do this verse again.. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

And so the WHOLE word is written for the THREE parts of Salvation....

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The BLACK line is for the sinners and the WORLD. For sinners God did not write much… It can be summed up in three words…. (REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED)….. We ALL started there, every one of us started in the BLACK LINE… But the little WHITE part at the END OF OUR BLACK LINE is GOD CALLING US! With what did God call us… WITH REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED…. Jesus says NO ONE comes to Him if the Father does not DRAW him. This is the beginning of the DRAW! God chose to CALL MANY FROM BLACK TO RED. Many were told… REPENT and be BAPTIZED…. FEW will listen and do!
have you repented and been baptized yet Cobus?
why not?

if you had, you will have already received the Holy Spirit, Who would scourge you for making this stuff up continually.

better go back to your black zone and OBEY the GOSPEL.

Acts 2
38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

40With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

then what?

Acts 2
The Fellowship of the Believers

42They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. 44All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. 46Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

does that look really hard Cobus?
what's the problem? not done sinning yet?

does it say anything like this?

Cobus 2
38Somebody replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the the Holy Spirit. 39 You'll be extinguished and God will take up residence in your flesh shell of a body. You'll be perfect and holy just like God because you will be God.

does it?

~

but that's just my opinion.
i'm probably wrong, you're probably right.

just not sure how many snuffed out saints whose bodies The Almighty took over i read about in scripture.
all the saints actually lived real lives as people and then died, didn't they?
kinda got killed or got old and died. in old broken down flesh bodies.

didn't they?

but they died in anticipation of the resurrection.
knowing they had been redeemed, and they had been sealed by the Spirit.

didn't they?

i dunno.
i'm trying to figure out how to be saved.
the list is really long already since i started doubting the simple Gospel i already obeyed.

hmmm

T

Tintin

Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree, making crap up so he can fool me. Laugh, kookaburra laugh, kookaburra a false prophet you must be!

Feb 17, 2010
When do we recieve the Holy Spirit? Well according to the scripture Zone gave these people did receive the Holy Spirit.... And it is TRUE they did recieve the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.... TO LEAD THEM WHERE THEY STARTED FROM.... The gone from the BLACK to the RED line 3000 of them... AND THEY CONTINUED IN THE TEACHING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE APOSTLES...And they CONTINUED DAILY WITH ONE ACCORD... Looks like they followed GOOD on the red line... And read this verse.... PLEASE READ THIS VERSE.... AND THE LORD ADDED TO THE CHURCH DAILY SUCH AS SHOULD BE SAVED...

SHOULD BE SAVED... are they saved if the should be saved NO NO NO! They are ONLY BEGINNING SALVATION WHEN THEY ENTER THE RED LINE!!!! The Holy Spirit LEADS at this stage...

Acts 4 is actually a better example of a croud that is saved.. So is Acts 8. The ones that ENDURE through the RED LINE will get to the BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.... At the END of the RED line. The Spirit will ENTER into their flesh when GOD BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. Not the baptism of Philip in Acts 8, the Baptism of John and Peter in Acts 8. The IMPLANTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT... THE SEED of GOD that makes you BORN OF GOD.

Rebirth is at the END of the red line, the DYING off starts at the beginning of the RED line. God says it this way....
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
God predestinate ALL whom should be saved.... then He calls them REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED... Repent is the RED line,,,, Baptism is the SECOND WHITE PEACE in the LINE. Red line is the justification (the Blood of Jesus WASHES US). The GLORIFICATION is JESUS glorified in us... YELLOW LINE!!!

Nothing of Cobus in here, only God's Word.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
There are a lot of evil influences on this board. May be time to go. I don't like this sort of false doctrine getting spread around and infiltrating my head.
God Bless all of you!

Feb 17, 2010
Cookabura is cricket stuff and an Ausie bird.

Feb 17, 2010
Cookabura is cricket stuff and an Ausie bird.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
When do we recieve the Holy Spirit? Well according to the scripture Zone gave these people did receive the Holy Spirit.... And it is TRUE they did recieve the GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.... TO LEAD THEM WHERE THEY STARTED FROM.... The gone from the BLACK to the RED line 3000 of them... AND THEY CONTINUED IN THE TEACHING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE APOSTLES...And they CONTINUED DAILY WITH ONE ACCORD... Looks like they followed GOOD on the red line... And read this verse.... PLEASE READ THIS VERSE.... AND THE LORD ADDED TO THE CHURCH DAILY SUCH AS SHOULD BE SAVED...

SHOULD BE SAVED... are they saved if the should be saved NO NO NO! They are ONLY BEGINNING SALVATION WHEN THEY ENTER THE RED LINE!!!! The Holy Spirit LEADS at this stage...

Acts 4 is actually a better example of a croud that is saved.. So is Acts 8. The ones that ENDURE through the RED LINE will get to the BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.... At the END of the RED line. The Spirit will ENTER into their flesh when GOD BAPTIZE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. Not the baptism of Philip in Acts 8, the Baptism of John and Peter in Acts 8. The IMPLANTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT... THE SEED of GOD that makes you BORN OF GOD.

Rebirth is at the END of the red line, the DYING off starts at the beginning of the RED line. God says it this way....
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
God predestinate ALL whom should be saved.... then He calls them REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED... Repent is the RED line,,,, Baptism is the SECOND WHITE PEACE in the LINE. Red line is the justification (the Blood of Jesus WASHES US). The GLORIFICATION is JESUS glorified in us... YELLOW LINE!!!

Nothing of Cobus in here, only God's Word.
you've got an appointment with the grave anyway.
you're going to the END anyway.

why not just obey the Gospel and be saved and endure to the end?

find a pastor.
or not.

who knows....maybe you're right.
goodnight Cobus.

Feb 17, 2010
Ok Zonie, I see you are a bit irritated, but remember there are even young ones that reads this.
There is a verse that says.... For those that DIED (PERISHED) IN CHRIST! they also fall asleep ZONIE.
Check out these verses... 1 Cor 15:18 and 19.

Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If only IN THIS LIFE we have hope IN CHRIST, we are of all men the most miserable....

How do we FALL asleep in Christ? We should be DEAD in Christ, BEFORE He can give us the OTHER LIFE... As God says in 1 Thessalonians 4:16.... And the DEAD IN CHRIST shall rise first.... When did this person DIE or FALLEN ASLEEP in Christ? The moment he died off the LAST OF THE OLD MAN!!!!! Did His flesh die at this stage... Well this is a DEEP one, but let me explain...

God says we should and DO PUT OFF THE OLD MAN WITH HIS DEEDS.... That is how we FALL alseep, or Die IN CHRIST. And we do this by the LEAD of the Holy Spirit, I am busy with this and I am sure so are you.... When do we FALL ASLEEP, when we DIED off this old man... God says the old is PASSED... EVERYTHING IS MADE NEW... BEHOLD EVERYTHING... None of the old is there... Then and only THEN we fell asleep or Died in Christ...

We can ONLY PUT ON THE NEW MAN if we PUT OFF the old... We CANNOT be clothed with BOTH... Look here...
Eph 4:22, 23 and 24... Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Is this not BEAUTIFUL? Does our God NOT Provide a WAY and TRUTH and LIFE for us IN CHRIST? Yes He does.... We only have to OBEY the LEAD of the Holy Spirit,,,,, DIE OFF THE OLD MAN!!!! He will do the REST.

Love you Zonie, And I pray Father will touch you BEFORE HE touch me.... Maybe Zonie I am the LAST Gentile (wise maiden) to enter for the WEDDING... I just hope I have ENOUGH OIL! God bless my dear friend ZONIE! Amen!

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
...Is this not BEAUTIFUL? Does our God NOT Provide a WAY and TRUTH and LIFE for us IN CHRIST? Yes He does.... We only have to OBEY the LEAD of the Holy Spirit,,,,, DIE OFF THE OLD MAN!!!! He will do the REST.
It's actually even better than this. He will do it ALL. For His people.

Heb.12

[1] Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
[2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Looking unto Jesus. Not unto self.

Feb 17, 2010
Yes Tribesman, IT IS NOT OURSELVES... We do not save ourselves, GOD DOES!!! He saves sinners, He calls sinners to Repent.... And HE leads OUT OF TEMPTATION (Repentance) What an AWESOME GOD!

E

eternally-gratefull

there is one line of salvation. it is Christ.

H

hattiebod

Yes Tribesman, IT IS NOT OURSELVES... We do not save ourselves, GOD DOES!!! He saves sinners, He calls sinners to Repent.... And HE leads OUT OF TEMPTATION (Repentance) What an AWESOME GOD!
He is indeed, an awesome God and because He is, He makes it very simple indeed for us to know Him. We do not need to do special 'man made' prayers, or follow man made observances. All we have to do is repent, accept His Son and know we are saved because of Him, not because we have said certain prayers. Also, that we will continue to sin, because we are not perfect but we shall, through the Holy Spirit, be made aware of this....convicted of our sin as we try to follow Christs teachings, in His strength and hopefully, as we grow in our faith, sins will dominate us less but, we will not and never can be sinless or perfect until we receive our new bodies, in heaven. Not till we get home. The danger with all these methods is that it confuses people, that they think it is something they maybe have to do...to be a 'better Christian' to know Jesus more and this just makes it more complicated than it is. Just ask God to come into your life....that you acknowledge without Him you are 'lost'. that's it. What about those who cannot read? let alone follow all the different coloured lines method?? We need to just accept Christs death on the cross, free gift, to us. His Grace. Available to all. Thank you God. Amen <><

Feb 17, 2010
Hattie sorry I only Answer now, but I did go fishing.....

My dear SHOW me one verse where ANY person ACCEPTED Jesus into their lives, please JUST ONE verse... Also show me ONE Verse where God says we will ALWAYS be sinners as long as we are on this earth. A verse that says the saved or Born of GOD continue to sin. Just ONE verse please.

You say as we TRY to follow Christ... Jesus did not say TRY to, HE said FOLLOW. Not try, just FOLLOW!

You make it as if salvation is our choice, God says EXPRESSIVELY... You did not choose me I CHOSE YOU. We did not love Him FIRST he loved US first and that made it possible to love him..... And loving HIM IS KEEPING HIS WORD... EVEN THE PERFECT PART!

I was a BEGINNER, and from the start YOUR doctrine of NEVER be sinless was the confusing part. Again... The two thieves in my shop. TWO cold drinks were stolen, and NOT REPLACED, the one thief will always be a thief but he believes Jesus died for all the cold drinks he stole and still will steal... Oh he is off to heaven..... The other did not even hear about Jesus, and he will go to hell..... This is Your doctrine and teachings, but I am still short TWO cold drinks....

Nope! It does not make sense.... But if the one thief that FOLLOWS Jesus repent and STEAL NO MORE, and does work that IS GOOD WITH HIS HANDS and then SHARE his money with the less fortunate... THEN I WILL BELIEVE JESUS AND JESUS LEAD THE man. Not the one that tries to stop stealing, the one that STOPS STEALING , AND THEN GO DO GOOD WORK... That is the one that will go to heaven. NO OTHER....