The LORD GOD Says, “I Have This Against You”.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 27, 2011
[h=1]The LORD GOD Says, “I Have This Against You”.[/h]
I am here to tell you what the LORD GOD has against us. I speak what the LORD GOD says so those who have ears let them hear what the HOLY SPIRIT says.

“I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance but I have this against you, that you have abandoned the LOVE you had at first”, says the LORD GOD, who was and who is and who is to come, the Almighty.

Oh! My dear parents, brothers, sisters and friends; we have abandoned the love of GOD given to us as our new commandment. We have abandoned love given to us by GOD and we live today without love. Remember the two greatest commandments of GOD are based on love and the rest of the other commandments depend on them. Listen to what JESUS said, “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another”.

Wow! We called ourselves Christians, we called ourselves followers of JESUS CHRIST, we called ourselves disciples of JESUS, and we called ourselves children of GOD; while there is no love in us. Who told us that we can ever be Christians, followers of JESUS, disciples of JESUS or children of GOD when we have no love in us? The devil is responsible for these. The devil have succeeded to deceived so many of us to think that we can become Christians without love, to think that we can become children of GOD without love and to think that we can see GOD without love in us and we living in love.

What a shame! What a shame! What a shame! For us to continue deceiving ourselves that we will enter the Kingdom of GOD without love living in us and us living in love.

My dear, no one will see GOD or enter the Kingdom of GOD without love living in him/her and he/she living in love.
Remember what JESUS said, “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD”. It is only love alone that can purify the heart of any human being because LOVE is GOD and GOD is LOVE (GOD = LOVE) and GOD is SPIRIT and SPIRIT purify the hearts of human beings. So, if we do not have love in us and live in love then how can our hearts be purify? It is only love that purifies our hearts and our hearts become pure which lead us to see GOD as JESUS said, “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD”.

My dear, we should put this in our minds, hearts and brains that GOD has this against us that we have abandoned love in our lives. There is no love in us today that is why we have all such of evil today. If we have love in us and we live in love, evil will ran away without looking back because evil cannot withstand love. In the present of love, evil is conquered.

Again, listen to what the Bible says, “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned but have not love, I gain nothing.” So, without love in us and we living in love we are nothing.

These are the characters of love: Love is patient, and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on his own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoice in the right. Love does not pay evil with evil but pay evil with good. Love does not be little anyone. Love does not discriminate. Love is good. Love look for those who are in need to help them. Love bears all things, believes all things, hope all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

Now, observe yourself and see if love live in you and you live in love. You yourself will know if you have love in you.
Thank you HOLY SPIRIT for reminding us today about love which we have abandoned.
GOD loves you so much and let love lead you in whatever you do.
Thanks,
T.M.Pelekeh.