The Lord leads. Or, does He? HOW does the Lord lead your life now?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

I am curious about answers to.this question, ad I am sure a lot of you know I use those three little word (The Lord leads) everywhere I go. I don't say this to be pompous or proud , I just want others to know that God is real in my life and He is who I choose to serve and , of course, follow, and, outward expression of my faith showne in God's love through those words does help me follow Him.

What about you? You may not use three little words to show your footprints are after God's but what do you use to show others, not to mention, God, that you are on the right path. :)

Don't need to get anymore personal than you are led. Remember, the Lord leads.

L

Liz01

I use my actions to show others that the Lord leads, i am with non believers almost all the time, so its natural that they notice that i do what God say for example not practicing the halloween or other things like that and i mention God when make plans.

G

GreenNnice

I use my actions to show others that the Lord leads, i am with non believers almost all the time, so its natural that they notice that i do what God say for example not practicing the halloween or other things like that and i mention God when make plans.
----
I am guessing lizzytheone it is your work environment you are with unbelievers. Yes, that can be tough, compromising values and staying under the table, so to speak with your true feelings. But you can do it, just be yourself, young lady, and let the Lord lead :) Hebrews 13:5

I alzó say, speaking of me now, I just do best I can , I am no different from anyone else with sin (ROM. 8:28). I constantly , especialky as singles guy , pray God purge bad thoughts and ask Him how to KEEP my mind on Him. I haven't said this bfore but I daily, at least when my green brains remind me vía the Holy Spirit, TAKE my tough things to Him, asking just like Jesus did on cross, 'Lord, I don't think this is right for me, take this (cup) from me.' But then I always end with this, which Jesus also said on the cross just before his human spirit experienced the pain of death: Thy will be done, Lord.

God bless you, lizzy, for your kindred spirit I see on here like my other México friend, KayM , you are a LIGHT in this world, with preserving/enhancing qualities, like light, and, salt.

Last edited by a moderator: