The Lord orders my steps before me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BurdenBarer4U

Guest
This picture is dedicated to Blueladybug and for the
Purrfect health that the Lord has for her!


94847d1420508843-my-steps-ordered-lord-imagescala8q53.jpg
 
How have I not seen this before today?! I only found it cuz I'm going through your blogs and threads, collecting pictures. :) This is so cute. Thank you, Derek.