THE LOVE BURNS IN ME!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

THE LOVE OF JESUS JUST BURNS IN ME!! It is actually like fire in my bones!! Have you ever felt that love?? How can I be silent with this type of love in me?

Hate burns out, but Love burns in!!!! Have you ever seen a person on fire? Imagine a person on fire doing all that moving around with no fire on him. Just how would he look to you? Yes, he would look absolutely insane. But he is burning, how can he not be moving!!!??? He is hot. The fire is consuming his whole body!! And who can put out the flame the Lord has kindled?? I cannot put it out. And no demon in or from hell can put it out. No man on this entire earth nor woman can put it out. It is in my bones!!!

I am sure that perfect love casts out all fear. I am not afraid of any devil, nor any man nor woman for the love of my Lord. Let the Lord make this love perfect in ALL THE SAINTS!! Let it burn hot like the sun!!! What water can put it out? Douse me, but you can't put it out!!!

Let the fire burn in your heart for souls!! Let's put Satan to an open shame, which is what he is. Let's put our full trust in Jesus. Let's love like we are dead. And we truly are dead in Jesus, but we live alive to God in LOVE!!! Let the Life in us be the resurrecting life. Let Life work in us to the putting off of all death. It is true JESUS OVERCAME THE WORLD!!!! LET'S PROVE IT!

May Jesus bless you.

J

jkalyna

THE LOVE OF JESUS JUST BURNS IN ME!! It is actually like fire in my bones!! Have you ever felt that love?? How can I be silent with this type of love in me?

Hate burns out, but Love burns in!!!! Have you ever seen a person on fire? Imagine a person on fire doing all that moving around with no fire on him. Just how would he look to you? Yes, he would look absolutely insane. But he is burning, how can he not be moving!!!??? He is hot. The fire is consuming his whole body!! And who can put out the flame the Lord has kindled?? I cannot put it out. And no demon in or from hell can put it out. No man on this entire earth nor woman can put it out. It is in my bones!!!

I am sure that perfect love casts out all fear. I am not afraid of any devil, nor any man nor woman for the love of my Lord. Let the Lord make this love perfect in ALL THE SAINTS!! Let it burn hot like the sun!!! What water can put it out? Douse me, but you can't put it out!!!

Let the fire burn in your heart for souls!! Let's put Satan to an open shame, which is what he is. Let's put our full trust in Jesus. Let's love like we are dead. And we truly are dead in Jesus, but we live alive to God in LOVE!!! Let the Life in us be the resurrecting life. Let Life work in us to the putting off of all death. It is true JESUS OVERCAME THE WORLD!!!! LET'S PROVE IT!

May Jesus bless you.
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U ARE SAYING, THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT, WHEN WE DELIGHT OURSELVES IN HIM THERE IS THE ANOINTING OF STRENGHT LOVE PEACE AND ENDURANCE. THE LOVE IS THE FIRE, AND LAUGHTER IS LIKE MEDICINE, SAYS PROVERBS; BUT A BROKEN SPIRIT DRIETH THE BONES. THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE, OF JOY IS DEPRESSION. HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THE DEPRESSED THEY CAN'T GET OUT OF BED THERE IS NOT STRENGHT THERE. THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT, I FOUND THE WORD OF GOD THE BEST TEACHER, THE BEST DOCTOR, THE BEST MEDICINE, AND SCIENCE AND LOVE AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEGE AND PEACE. ALL GIVEN AND WRITTEN TO US BY THE BLOOD OF THE PHROPHETS AND OUR SAVIOR AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE ANOINTED ONE. JOHN:17 JESUS IN US, THE ANOINTING IS A FIRE IN MY BONES I FEEL IT ALL THE TIME, AMEN RIGHT ON. :):cool::):D