THE Love Story. (The Bride and the Groom)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Until now, my understanding of the Love of God has been limited. And now I see, that when I began to read the Bible, I read it like a history book, mechanically. And when I got to Jesus, I started to see it Spiritually, but now, as I have learned about my Lord, I see that it is a love letter.

Yes, the bible is a love letter. It was authored by the Lord our God, to be a letter of his love for mankind. It is the greatest love story ever. And I want to tell you about this love story my dearly beloved!!!

I will call this lady the Bride and her husband the Groom.

But, the Bride was not a bride, she was found in the brothels. She wasn't lovely, she had an fowl odor, and she smelled like the lust of every man and beast. Her hair was not groomed and her clothes were motheaten. She wore heavy makeup and she walked the night streets looking for a fix or for a client. Indeed, she is the Bride, yet she is not yet how she ought to be.

And then the Groom came to her, he watched her very night seeing her going back and forth, getting to know her, seeing her ways, and understanding that she is a foolish woman, and prideful, arrogant, complaining, and bitter. But the Groom watched her, and learned of her ways. And the Groom desired her, seeing that this woman is beautiful, because he knows her potential. He sees it as no other man can. Where other men see a whore, he sees a beautiful princess. Where other men want her body, he wants her heart. And this Groom ever so patiently waits for her, despising the men who defile her with their evil desires. It hurts him so deeply when he sees her walk those filthy streets. He wants to adorn her with mercy and love and care, and keep her from all harm. OH THE LOVE OF THE GROOM FOR HIS BRIDE!! BUT SHE IS NOT YET HOW SHE OUGHT TO BE!!

And the Groom calls to the Bride saying, ''I will not be like the others, I will protect you and comfort you. And I will love you regardless of what you have done, because I have seen it all, there is nothing hidden that you should hide. I know everything my beautiful Bride. Now, if you will love me, I will teach you of True love.'' But she could not comprehend this love, and she is hesitant to be serious about anyone, being spurned by her former lovers. She trusts no one, even though this Groom is the Good Groom.

NO! She says, ''I will not, you are a liar, you are not caring!! How could you have watched me do this all along, knowing that I was trapped, and not come snatch me away?''

And the groom says, ''But I called to you, and you would not answer me. I even begged me, but you would not come to me!''

BUT OH THE PATIENCE OF THE GROOM!! OH THE LOVE OF THE GROOM!!!

The Groom said to himself, ''I will go to her, I will be her customer. I will pay the price of a whore, for many nights. I will disguise myself as one of her own type, and she will not know me. But soon after, she will know me. And I will have won her heart. YES! I will go to her, and I will die for her. I will pay the price of a whore one last time with my own life. And then I will win her. And then she will love me. And then she will miss me. She will morn for me. Because she will have realized my love for her. But if she keeps on desiring me, I will come again to her. WAIT MY LOVE!! WAIT FOR ME! YOU WILL MEET ME IN THE AIR!!!''

My friends, Jesus Christ is that Groom, waiting for his Bride to be beautiful before the wedding. We have to stop sinning and wait for our Lord, Our master. Because we see his deep love for our souls. HE DIED FOR YOUR SOULS!! Please stop serving Satan, who doesn't want your happiness nor you, but he wants to suck the very life out of you. And rob you of your soul.

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH IN JESUS CHRIST!!!

X

XboughtwithapriceX

aww this was so sweet, I cried for a little bit.
Thankyou, I am smiling now, I am truly blessed, being unworthy as I am to have a groom want me that much, not because he needs me but because he wants me, so are the rest of us!

I love you JC!!