The MakeOver Has Begun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Avalonjunky

See Original Post In Prayer Requests Titled: AB ROLLER EVOLUTION...IT'S A MIRALE 4 ME!

Day 1:
I used the Ab Roller today. Haven't even had it for 3 hours yet. It was hard, but I did it. I can't do all the exercises but I did the ones I could do. I am going to have to get some help with the lower ab ones though, I'm not able to lift my legs, as long as I'm crunching the ab muscles the effect should still be the same. Still I worked up a sweat. I was like work.

Getting up off the floor was a chore too. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it, but God helped. I knew I wasn't alone. Now I'm just wondering how sore and stiff I'm going to be in the morning? Was thinking I may work on ab section a short while before adding arms or chest toning, haven't decided. Don't want to do to much to fast, and not able to rotate all 3 like most people, as body can't handle that. Will pray on it. Will check in at next work out.

God bless.