The MakeOver Has Begun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Avalonjunky

Day 2
I used the Ab thing, today. It was only for the second time. I had to wait because I've been having some other problems and one had nothing to do with the other but I didn't want to end up in the hospital or something. So I waited until I felt better and today was a good day. Today when I did my work out routine with the machine I could really tell that I was doing it right. As I write this I can feel the tightness in my abs that hasn't been there previously...

I know they are always used but that is a natural body cycle. To consciously use them takes work, and my body is telling the difference now. I hope this turns into something Good. I pray it will.

Per dr instructions I will skip a day and then use the machine again on Tuesday.
God bless.