The MakeOver Has Begun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Avalonjunky

Day 3
Today was day 3 with the ab Roller. I started the arm exercises. Again I can't do all of them exactly as they are to be but I am trying. The ab workout is going pretty good. Not much soreness or stiffness the next day. I'm wordering about how my arms are going to be now since I depend on my arms for movement of any kind.

I beleive this device is going to help me though I am well aware that it is going to take time to show any results at all. I'm waiting for the day when I will be able to see a noticable change in some way to tell how it is working or not. I trust that God will once again open my eyes.

Tomorrow is my off day so I will post again on Thursday, as it is the day I am to work out again. I thank you for your support and prayers.

God bless.

G

That ab roller really works...i could hardly get out of bed the morning after i used it! lol

G

PRAISE the Lord. I really know you can do it, "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me." The most important thing is that exercise is great to the muscles, but so much focus is on it more than on what we eat. To change the diet from not good to good, is a challenge harder than exercise. Stay disciplined in both, and you will see results... amen to you, and buy that size dress you want to fit in and hang it and let it be a motivational piece. Jesus loves you...