The man above made many people peaceful,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fromtheriver

I have been having anxiety for about two weeks now: I've been getting worried too much about the things in my life that could possibly go wrong.

I have been worrying about the people I love but mostly about my boyfriend. He has been having problems with his life, getting stressed, drifting from God, and simply getting depressed and confused about himself and us. I prayed for all of them to the point it became too overwhelming and I started to feel useless and hopeless because I felt I could do nothing but pray weakly.

but then, a friend told me to let my worries be placed in God's hand, pray, and relax and do what's accepted by God. So I did as she told me, and I felt better the next two days. I smiled, tried to enjoy myself, and things got better.

One night, I thanked God for my life, and to give strength and protection for the people in my life. To bring my friends closer to God, and to bring my boyfriend back into his path so he could be at peace and live life happily and doesn't have to feel like everything he's doing is against God's will. I went to sleep at 10:30 and then when I woke up around 4:00 am I got a text message from 10:57 from my boyfriend:

"I had a man come in and pray. And I recommited my life to Christ. He also went through the house and prayed...."

When I read it, I thanked the lord.
That made me happy, to know someone that is important to be is in peace again.

From there, I have been feeling so much calmer now. I feel so much more trust from God, so much love from him, and that I shouldn't worry about a thing at all.