The Man of Perdition

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2013
9/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

This I say to you, concerning the beast...

Only now has the time come, where man has made it possible for the one called sin, evil and deceit, the one full of much lying and abominable ways, to rule. For by man’s works has he now made it possible for the likes of this evil to gain control, even to accomplish all he has conceived of to do. In no times past were there such devices of men by which he could rule in this manner, or chains such as these for him to shackle as many as he will, or the means by which he can devour as many as he will. Behold, now is the time for him to cast his net over the whole world... And who can escape?! For his eye will reach far and wide, his commands carried out on a whim. Now is the time, in which he can use the works of men for his evil purpose. Even from the heavens can he watch over his evil flock, and from the heavens can he destroy all those who oppose him, with fire, brimstone and fervent heat. Even now does he watch and lie in wait for his due time, as the lion waits in the tall grass for the moment, the opportune moment, to pounce and devour his prey. He has already begun to mark his people, and eagerly do they go... To death do they go! He is a cunning one, this evil one, for he will also come upon the world as a thief and a savior of men...But he will lead them, coax them and deceive them... And unto death will they go! And all, who will follow him and take his mark, will worship him, saying, “Who is like this man? And who knows what he knows? And who can stand against him?! Who?!... He is the one whom all have waited for. He will bring peace and prosperity to the nations.”

Many in that day will make a covenant with him...
A covenant built upon the sand, the sands of false hope and great iniquity...

They will rejoice in him, until the day his true faces are revealed.

Yet few will take notice, barely turning the head,
For they have all become adopted children of perdition.

In that day, they will be so far stuck in the mire of their sin and adultery,
With their hearts hardened, their eyes accustomed to darkness and theirs ears tuned to evil,
That they will be unable to flee from that which is about to overtake them...

Then swift destruction will I pour out upon them...

With no respite, nor hope of salvation or escape...
For their choice is made, goats branded for the slaughter...

Vessels meet for destruction.

I AM THE LORD!

(LETTERS FROM GOD AND HIS CHRIST)

zone

Jun 13, 2010

NOT

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Why do you CONTINUALLY make fun of people sharing their love of the Lord?
ha?

9/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Only now has the time come, where man has made it possible for the one called sin, evil and deceit, the one full of much lying and abominable ways, to rule. For by man’s works has he now made it possible for the likes of this evil to gain control, even to accomplish all he has conceived of to do. In no times past were there such devices of men by which he could rule in this manner, or chains such as these for him to shackle......

blah blah

THIS IS GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF SPEAKING?
GET IT?

Jan 24, 2013
ha?

Only now has the time come, where man has made it possible for the one called sin, evil and deceit, the one full of much lying and abominable ways, to rule. For by man’s works has he now made it possible for the likes of this evil to gain control, even to accomplish all he has conceived of to do. In no times past were there such devices of men by which he could rule in this manner, or chains such as these for him to shackle......

blah blah

THIS IS GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF SPEAKING?
GET IT?

Well, "I" see no wrong in what he said. If "you" do then so be it.

Jan 24, 2013
I say of a truth that every man will die of his own sins.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
i agree. claiming to speak for God is about as serious as it gets.

S

stek

there have been many post today from this user. On one of them they post tagged trumpetcallofgodonline

Trumpetcallofgodonline teaches that there is no hell or lake of fire, strictly against Scripture. Therefore, they teach falsely and prophesy falsely.

If they are are the author of the website, they be advertising their site in the forums, which is frowned upon.

C

carey

Man has not ushered in the abominable one to rule! It is set up by God and God alone!
What can man do to usher in the tribulation? Nothing! Everything will happen the way God wants it to

C

carey

God did state many false prophets will arise

zone

Jun 13, 2010
[video=youtube;OMAIsqvTh7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g[/video]