The many faces of the grummy Cat xD

  • Thread starter Thread starter kittycat7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Can anyone of you please share and explain what it means. Honestly, I did not know and I don’t understand.
If it is historical then please explain
Thank you.
 
Enga;bt12666 said:
Can anyone of you please share and explain what it means. Honestly, I did not know and I don’t understand.
If it is historical then please explain
Thank you.

yo enga "they is female computer-people." carry on :p