The Missing Piece

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dmurray

The Body is like a puzzle, everything has it's place
Have you ever made a puzzle and tried to put pieces into a hole
And no matter how close the piece was or how many different pieces you try
It just wont completely fit

Likewise with our body, we have an empty spot

We try to fill that empty place with all sorts of different things
Movies, Drugs, Sex, Alcohol, Video Games, Relationships, Music, etc... You name it we try to fill it with it
But no matter how many different things we try, or how much we do it
That one empty spot will never be completely filled
There will still be an empty spot, like when making a puzzle
There is only one piece of the puzzle that will fill that empty spot in your body and mind
That one piece is God, our savior Jesus.

Attachments

P

pente_girl92

Amen :)
I like this.

D

Dmurray

I was laying in bed the other night and it just kinda came to me.

F

Feelthebeats

Wow, that is so true. That is good, I like it. Mind if I use it sometimes with my friends at church?

D

daniella

MAN THAT WAS COOL QUOTE!!!!!!

F

Feelthebeats

I KNOW RIGHT! I thought it was quite witty.