The Most Amazing Technicolour Novel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
...with fuzzy brown coat licked her pink rhinestone stiletto shoes stained with yellow cake. Everyone in the ballroom began to scream and panic as the CC princess lay helpless on the floor. Then the CC princess' father said that as noted in the her birth certificate, she is allergic to fuzzy brown mice which makes her faint at the sight of one and that only the kiss of a rare big wolf of a specific color [which I can't mention;)] before sunset can resuscitate her.

As everyone pondered about where to find a big wolf, the CC prince remembered the big bad wolf in the dungeon. "I can't release a thief to resuscitate the fair princess", he thought, "but he is of a rare kind and she must be revived before sunset". The CC prince went to discuss with her father...

L

libertygirl

The King and the CC Prince sat down in the garden and the servant poured some royal purple tea into their cups.

"What is it? Is it the Princess again? Have you asked for her hand yet?" asked the King.
The Prince sighed, "No, I was going to do it today, but that... that beast stole her away from me."

"Come now, surely she was just trying to make you jealous! Maybe she has grown tired of waiting and wants you to put a ring on it!" said the King.

"I will, but for now, I must tell you, we have captured the blue wolf! And as soon as we can use him to resuscitate her, I will propose!"

"Well, my boy, what are we waiting for? Let's go now!"

Suddenly, they were interrupted by the palace guards. "He has escaped, the wolf has escaped!!!" ........

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Miri

DA DU DAAAAH..... Oh on, oh no my precious Princess what shall we do now wept the King as he sobbed into his royal handechief, the one with the red hearts around the edge, woe is me, woe is me.

Don't worry your Highness, I will go with my merry green men and we shall tiptoe into the woods and find the beast. But it's pitch black out there my boy, replied the King, how will you find this troublesome creature.....

(wow you two have some really good ideas :))

L

libertygirl

The prince put on his silver armor and grabbed his sword. "Gather the brown dogs," he said, "they should be able to help in our search."

And so the CC Prince and his men, on their white horses, set out to search for the wolf............................

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
They arrived at little MissMuffin's house. *Knock knock*
"Who is it?" said little Miss Muffin.
"It is I the noble CC prince. Have you seen a big blue wolf around?"
She opened the door, dressed in a green cape with hood covering her face, and said "No your highness. I've been here all day caring for my sick grandma".
Not knowing that it was the big blue wolf behind the green cape impersonating little Miss Muffin, the CC prince said "alright, if you see a big blue wolf around, call me" then he left. The wolf slammed the door shut and said in relief "whew! That was a close one".

The night was cold and everyone was getting tired but they continued their search relentlessly in the woods. Suddenly, one of the dogs began to growl then the CC prince pulled out his sword, turned around and saw...............

L

libertygirl

... Little Miss Muffin shivering.

"It's okay!" said the CC Prince to the brown dog. "Little Miss Muffin, why have you come? Did you see the wolf?"

She replied, "Yeee eessss... ahhhhh ah."
"What is it? Speak clearly now," said the CC Prince.

"Yes, ah have, he broke into me house and scared me with a black spider. I ran off and hid behind the trees! I waited for his leaving but no, he continues to stay, then I saw you came by me house. Did you not see the wolf?!"

The CC Prince squinted his hazal eyes in anger..................

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
...then came up with a plan with little Miss Muffin on their way to her house.

*Knock knock*

"Ugh, who's rapping at my door at this hour? Who is it?" said the wolf in a croaky voice.

"It's your best buddy little red riding hood. Open up, I've got a parcel for you", whispered the CC prince with his best feminine voice.

"What's the password?" asked the wolf. The CC prince asked little Miss Muffin "they have a password?" "I'm afraid so. Try big blue wolf", she said. The prince said "big blue wolf" then the scruffy wolf opened the door, gazed at the CC prince and his men, and said "Uh Oh! You tricked me!"

The CC prince informed the wolf about the incident that occurred in the castle. The wolf agreed to resuscitate the princess only if the CC prince promises to pardon his offence of stealing the pink jeweled crown. The CC prince made the oath then off they went to the ballroom....

L

libertygirl

As the CC Prince made his way into the palace he was stopped by a servant, "The King wants to see you."

"Your Majesty..." started the Prince.

"I'll be quick," said the King, "Your father, King of the Orange Groves, has sent me this. It is a rare purple diamond ring, it is a true royal color. He said it was your mother's and he sent it to the palace in order that you may have it. I think you know, what it is for.

"Yes..." the Prince said with a smile. He took the ring and walked into the garden of yellow butterflies. There he found the princess sleeping.

"Wait... one more thing," said the Prince, "Bring that wolf!" . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Miri

The big blue wolf was quickly ushered into the bedroom of the sleeping princess, who looked ever so cute covered in satin green sheets. You must resusitate her quicky before its too late urged the CC Prince.

The big blue wolf cleared his throat then promptly sprayed some peppermint breathe freshener into his mouth. Slowly he bent over the satin green sheets while the CC prince stood by watching closely..... Unbeknown to them little red riding hood, who had heard about the capture of the big blue wolf had crept into the castle looking for the wolf to rescue him and was peeking around the door......

L

libertygirl

"May I help you?" said the castle guard to Little Red Riding Hood. She screamed and ran out of there as fast as possible.

The wolf resuscitated the Princess and quickly she got up and yelled, "MICE!"
"There is no more mice," said the CC Prince in his kindest voice. He cleared his throat and the wolf understood it was his signal to leave.

Finally alone, the CC Prince takes off his gray hat and gets on one knee, he reaches into his pocket to get the royal purple ring, only to find it missing!

The castle guards barge in with the wolf in hand. "I believe he has something that is yours."
The wolf handed over the ring and everybody laughed. "Oh wolf, when will you ever get it."

. . .​

Their Wedding Day finally arrived and the church was decorated beautifully with white roses. The gold trumpets were sounded and all of the CC community rejoiced.

The CC Prince took his bride away on a horse-drawn carriage and above them, a RAINBOW.

And they lived colorfully ever after.

The End.

M

Miri

YEAH -BRAVO I like happy ever afters !!

L

libertygirl

:D TEEE HEEEEE

L

libertygirl

Now, why don't we all go get this published and make some money! Ahahahahahaha.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Awww, the story turned out lovely. I think it's publishable.
Great team work guys! :)