The Mystery of Incarnation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
Behold the great writer becoming the story
King of kings coming down to save and deliver
The one eternally worthy of every glory
Becoming the true gift that is its giver

The unsurpassing treasure
In a lowly jar of clay
Humble dust without measure
Transformed by its creator

Great ruler become the holy servant
To be and embody the way
Behold the mystery:
Self-donation of divine nature

ChrisTillinen

Sep 16, 2022
This is the closest thing to a Christmas poem that I've written so far (although it doesn't feel that "Christmasy" despite its subject matter). I have a long poem that is about half-finished and very much Christmas-themed, and I'm beginning to draft another one, but I don't know if either of them will be ready before this Christmas is over.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
This is the closest thing to a Christmas poem that I've written so far (although it doesn't feel that "Christmasy" despite its subject matter). I have a long poem that is about half-finished and very much Christmas-themed, and I'm beginning to draft another one, but I don't know if either of them will be ready before this Christmas is over.
You poems are well worth the wait