The New Chat Bar

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Greetings, can the new "Chats" bar be removed from my desktop (as I do not use it)? If not, is there some way to turn off the chime that sounds whenever members log in ... w/o turning my speakers off?

Thank you!

~Deut
p.s. - edit: actually, I think I just figured it out :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Robo says to PM him and have it turned off for those who don't want it..

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks Blue_Ladybug :)

Once I figured out how to turn the chime off, I was good to go. The bar, and even the pop-ups, don't bother me.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Thanks Blue_Ladybug :)

Once I figured out how to turn the chime off, I was good to go. The bar, and even the pop-ups, don't bother me.

Just wait til ya inadvertently join a "group"....So that anyone who types in "the group?" That chat window just POPS UP! Doesn't matter what you are doing....byt especially aggravating when you are trying to post in the forum and this box comes up and next thing ya know?....you aren't typing in the same place you just were! Your text, is now responding in this new chat box! :eek:
Talk about throwing you off your train of thought? GRRRR!