The New Girl

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeadphonesGal

Hey!

My name is HeadphonesGal and I am 15 years old. My family and I recently moved, we have moved multiple times before but we moved to a totally new state this time. I also homeschooled until this year, when I started public school. I have been having a hard time making friends, so I thought I would find a website that I could meet new Christian teens! I am looking for a penpal around my age, girl or guy both are fine, but I am just looking for a friend. If you reply I will try my best to reply back to you but I am still trying to figure out how to use ChristianChat so forgive me if it takes awhile to respond.

Thank you for reading!
HeadphonesGal

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Hey Headphonegirl!! Welcome to Christian Chat, the coolest place online ;p I hope you get many cool friends here as well as enjoy yourself! YEAH...

H

HeadphonesGal

Thank you! =)

C

cardsfan93

Hey there, Welcome to the site!!!!

J

jimmydiggs

I've moved a total of 6 times if you don't count college. So I have a bit of an understanding of what you're talking about. Went to school in Smith County, Kansas.. Otoe County, Nebraska.. and Lafayette County, Missouri.

I don't know what your internet usage is, but I am on skype pretty much every day most of the day. My contact name is jimmydiggs1, my profile card will say that I am from Wallis and Futuna, and that my language is Rhaeto-Romance. (what a dreamy language :D)

Others who use skype and want to add me, have at it.. just let me know you're from CC.

T

Tobby17

hi, Welcome to CC..

Trust me, you won't meet too many nicer friends than me on CC :D :D

Just Kidding..:p

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Hey!

My name is HeadphonesGal and I am 15 years old. My family and I recently moved, we have moved multiple times before but we moved to a totally new state this time. I also homeschooled until this year, when I started public school. I have been having a hard time making friends, so I thought I would find a website that I could meet new Christian teens! I am looking for a penpal around my age, girl or guy both are fine, but I am just looking for a friend. If you reply I will try my best to reply back to you but I am still trying to figure out how to use ChristianChat so forgive me if it takes awhile to respond.

Thank you for reading!
HeadphonesGal
Making friends in high school is hard! And you probably don't want to make too many friends in public high school.

K

Kyouken

Welcome, HeadphonesGal! Christian Chat ROCKS!