The new kid on the block

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

well welcome to cc.

I prefer honesty to lies any day and conversation is always good if conducted with mutual respect and courtesy.

what kind of books do you write?

A

AnandaHya

lol well that explains some of it.

so what degrees do you have and which universities and books or authors have most influence your thinking and writing?

A

AnandaHya

don't have a list of names I could give you but I read the Bible every day.

have read the works of Swami Vivekanunda and CS Lewis among a few others you have listed, various Tibetian Buddhist scrolls, works by the Dalai Lama, Bhavagad Gita, the dead sea scrolls, parts of the Koran and various other texts. though I don't hold them up to the same level as the Bible, they do explain others viewpoints.

my majors were Religious Studies and Biology with a minor in Chemistry and currently getting my high school science education certification.

just curious, it doesn't really matter about the authorities don't put much weight on degrees but it saves some time in the conversation because you get a general idea and a common vocabulary in which to converse.

If you haven't noticed one word often means different things depending upon the academic discipline that uses that word.

word of warning you should read the rules or you are likely to get banned.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hello michael :)

I give it a week before your banned.

Ohh and welcome to cc

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Michael
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.