The New Memeber Mayling :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mayling267

Hello everyone,

its nice to meet you. My names Mayling, i'm 18, and I got saved when I was little but I didn't accept Christ as my savior on my own till I was 13. Some of passions beside pursuing Christ on a deeper personal level is singing, writing, acting, Spoken word poetry and dance. Sharing the talents Christ gave me is what drives me to do what I love. I'm currently enrolled in a small Christian college that I couldn't be more blessed to be apart of. I'm single and waiting for God to write my love story. I love making people smile and helping others :) I think that's all I can think off for now, but if you have any questions I'm an open book so feel free to ask :) I hope to make your acquaintance soon.

Thanks for reading about me. :)

V

VioletReigns

Welcome, Sister Mayling! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. I pray you find awesome fellowship here. Blessings to you in Jesus Christ. :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :) Happy your here! God Bless

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Mayling, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

Oh my goodness, we need to be like new best friends or something cos I love the same things (That is to say singing, writing, acting, Spoken word poetry etc even though I'm not that versed in spoken word just yet... lol pun) and am also at a small college that at least used to be a Christian college! Its a pleasure to have you here and feel free to send a message any time. (That is if you wanted to. Do not feel obligated to have to talk to the random girl on the internet... XD)