The Nicene Creed Scam

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 3, 2013
This is who Jesus Christ himself is. Let’s start with the one thing that will define who God really is? What is eternal life? John 5:26b…For as the Father HAS LIFE IN HIMSELF; so has he given to the son TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF. The life Jesus referred to is eternal or everlasting life.

By his declaration and definition, he declared that he himself did not have eternal life at the time he was walking the earth or he was a complete liar! If you truly believe that the Bible is the Word of God, then you have to believe that Jesus Christ spoke the truth. If so, from his own mouth, he declared that only God had eternal life. Christ himself only had the promise of eternal life! This scam is too long to post here.

http://godsreconciliation.blogspot.com/

Jan 15, 2011
Too long to post here? How about a cliffnotes version? :p
I honestly believe that when we create creeds, catechisms, doctrines, traditions etc, we do a disservice to our faith. Why not just stick with the 100% absolute truth that we can find in God's word? Why do we find a need to add to what is already truth? Oftentimes, mankind can go astray by adding their own interpretations and doctrines to what the word clearly tells us and establishes itself by two or more witnesses in the bible itself. You can find support for God's truth within the bible across books, dynamics established from OT to NT, etc.

Mar 3, 2013
Too long to post here? How about a cliffnotes version? :p
I honestly believe that when we create creeds, catechisms, doctrines, traditions etc, we do a disservice to our faith. Why not just stick with the 100% absolute truth that we can find in God's word? Why do we find a need to add to what is already truth? Oftentimes, mankind can go astray by adding their own interpretations and doctrines to what the word clearly tells us and establishes itself by two or more witnesses in the bible itself. You can find support for God's truth within the bible across books, dynamics established from OT to NT, etc.

The history of Israel clearly shows that people behind the Nicene Creed added the word 'Lord' to Paul’s Epistles!

The Lord: The Hebrew states God’s name, YHVH, meaning according to v.14): ”He Will Be.” The Lord is actually a translation of “adonai” (lit. “my Lord”) because that is what the Israelites now pronounce whenever the consonants YHVH appear. YHVH was probably originally pronounced “Yahweh,” but in Second Temple times, as an expression of reverence, Israelites began to avoid uttering it, substituting “adonai” and other surrogates. (As a reminder to do so, in printed Hebrew Bibles the consonants are accompanied by the vowels of the surrogate words, leading to such hybrid English forms as Jehovah [I.e., “Yehovah” or the consonants Y-H-V-H with the vowels from “adonai”].)

Paul (Philippians 3:4-6) would have never used Lord in Romans 10:9! Paul would insist that a person confess Jesus as Savior, not Jesus as Lord.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
As I understand it the Nicene Creed came about to counteract the Heresy that Christ was just a created being,not as a plot to add to Scripture.

Jan 24, 2012
Lol I wonder what newnature got banned for.

J

jaybird88

Lol I wonder what newnature got banned for.
many get banned for bringing up questions that can not be answered on a specific subject that im not gonna mention, do i need to say why lol