The noticed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
As I place my eyes upon you. I can see things I never have. Your love, your grace , your mercy, your patience, things that would make the ink in a pen run dry just writing about you. The more I focuse upon you the more I grow and the more I change. The more I read your holy words the more I am drawn to you, like a magnet. A force so strong.....yet I don't want to even try to pull away. You have given me free will and I choose you. When I wake,before I eat,before I sleep, I put you first. You gave your life so that I may live, I give you my life while I still live.

I tried to relax, tried the TV...nope no good to me. Listened to country music....nope that too must leave. The things I found sweet now seem so bitter. Even putting them in second place seems to close to be near you....they don't belong in my house because my house belongs to you. All that I had loved is worthless....I've noticed. Since I've seen your light the rest is dark.....trust me I've noticed. I could loose all that you've given me, even the shirt on my back and I'd still shout in rejoice "I love you lord". All things still don't come close to you.....yes I have noticed. I'm not who I was, all has changed, all because of you.....yes they have noticed too.

I love you lord....here's my life I live for you

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
I love what you have written. Being pulled away and out of the world is a strange but real feeling. Things previously enjoyed diminish while other things just become repulsive over time, parts of the past included.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you :) . I appreciate your comment. Pray you have a wonderful and blessed day

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
As I place my eyes upon you. I can see things I never have. Your love, your grace , your mercy, your patience, things that would make the ink in a pen run dry just writing about you. The more I focuse upon you the more I grow and the more I change. The more I read your holy words the more I am drawn to you, like a magnet. A force so strong.....yet I don't want to even try to pull away. You have given me free will and I choose you. When I wake,before I eat,before I sleep, I put you first. You gave your life so that I may live, I give you my life while I still live.

I tried to relax, tried the TV...nope no good to me. Listened to country music....nope that too must leave. The things I found sweet now seem so bitter. Even putting them in second place seems to close to be near you....they don't belong in my house because my house belongs to you. All that I had loved is worthless....I've noticed. Since I've seen your light the rest is dark.....trust me I've noticed. I could loose all that you've given me, even the shirt on my back and I'd still shout in rejoice "I love you lord". All things still don't come close to you.....yes I have noticed. I'm not who I was, all has changed, all because of you.....yes they have noticed too.

The Lord is sweet and He is beautiful. Thanks for writing this.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I like to keep a worship melody handy as much as possible. I, like you, want to focus my mind on worship of Him that we love. As much as it is possible.

Heaven is not far away. Our God cannot get any closer either, He lives in us. When He allows us to experience His presence its so good.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022

Pretend the writing that follows is written from a person that loves God, (St John of the Cross) (and not a dreaded Catholic....haha. Remember I am not a Catholic, Checkout St Theresa of Avilas and St. Theresa's Liseux poems I have posted, you will see they love Him too):

THE LIVING FLAME OF LOVE BY ST. JOHN OF THE CROSS 1. Oh, living flame of love That tenderly woundest my soul in its deepest centre, Since thou art no longer oppressive, perfect me now if it be thy will, Break the web of this sweet encounter. 2. Oh, sweet burn! Oh, delectable wound! Oh, soft hand! Oh, delicate touch That savours of eternal life and pays every debt! In slaying, thou hast changed death into life. 3. O lamps of fire! in whose splendours The deep caverns of feeling, Once obscure and blind, Now give forth, so rarely, so exquisitely, Both warmth and light to their Beloved. 4. How gently and lovingly you wake in my heart, Where in secret you dwell alone; And in your sweet breathing, Filled with good and glory, How tenderly You swell my heart with love

There are many, many that love Him beyond what I do. But we are like they are. Maybe not as intense, and for me surely not as Holy, but we know the excellent knowlege we love Him and more important, He loves us.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Ah! Be aware that He will likely "disappear" from before you. You will wonder what happened. Did you do something wrong? Where did He go? Don't worry. Wait patiently, He will return. Also my advice is not to seek after the experience of His presence. He is more than able to meet you anywhere ...if it is like me, anytime, anywhere, just because He wants to love you at that time. Be ready, watch! He is such a delight and a pleasure. Of course it is not at all unusual for Him to love you as you are worshiping Him, it is HIS choice. He is never constrained.

You may have some advice for me....I will take it. I am telling you about my experience, but you also have or will have experiences that are better and different than I do. I will take any advice that makes me wiser to become the way He wants, in His image.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Thank you for reading and I appreciate the feed back.

When I had read
"Be aware that He will likely "disappear" from before you. You will wonder what happened. Did you do something wrong? Where did He go?"

I have gone through this. Like an off switch he felt gone. His word tells us he will never leave nor forsake us. He says it's not about what we feel but about what we know. He is always with us, weather we go from one place or to another he is there with us. That's why it is best to always have our minds set on him.

*When I say these things I speak to you but to myself as well. Please don't feel like I'm attacking or pointing a finger at you. I speak to me as well.*

When I feel like he has disappeared, that's when I step back and set my mind on him. Sometimes life can pull us from acknowledging him, like we can get caught in the moment so to speak. Jumping in his word draws me strait to him.

I was told there is prayer,praising and worship. These 3 things are wonderful ways to stay connected with the lord. For me personally, I do have a lot of struggles in my life. But doing these and keeping in his word and having my mind set on him makes all these struggles fade. Are they there,yes, am I aware of them,yes, but when I'm focused with my mind body and soul on him.....all is left in the background. All seems faded and he is right before me. He is with us .

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022

When I had read
"Be aware that He will likely "disappear" from before you. You will wonder what happened. Did you do something wrong? Where did He go?"

I have gone through this. Like an off switch he felt gone. His word tells us he will never leave nor forsake us. He says it's not about what we feel but about what we know. He is always with us, weather we go from one place or to another he is there with us. That's why it is best to always have our minds set on him.

*When I say these things I speak to you but to myself as well. Please don't feel like I'm attacking or pointing a finger at you. I speak to me as well.*

When I feel like he has disappeared, that's when I step back and set my mind on him. Sometimes life can pull us from acknowledging him, like we can get caught in the moment so to speak. Jumping in his word draws me strait to him.

I was told there is prayer,praising and worship. These 3 things are wonderful ways to stay connected with the lord. For me personally, I do have a lot of struggles in my life. But doing these and keeping in his word and having my mind set on him makes all these struggles fade. Are they there,yes, am I aware of them,yes, but when I'm focused with my mind body and soul on him.....all is left in the background. All seems faded and he is right before me. He is with us .
I struggle and sin too. When i sin and ask for His forgiveness, as the scripture says, Jesus is my advocate and He forgives, and my Father forgives. I am very aware He is not vengeful to me after I sin and am forgiven. I am very aware how much He loves me. He is like the Father that ran to welcome His prodigal son. He wants to forgive me way before i ask. He wants to do good to me.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
i got this idea from someone else:

When we don’t feel His wonderful presence and we worship Him just because of how worthy He is of worship….it is really our hearts gift to Him. When He rewards us with His know presence we are more on the receiving end for two reasons: 1. There is great pleasure in worshipping Him 2. There is nothing like knowing He is embracing you and loving you.

Like my poem says and you say, He has never leaves us, but the awareness of His presence can go away!

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022

When I had read

yes prayer, praising/worship, help us to be connected to Him. To me He is clinging to me as i am to Him. We mutually have a love for each other!