The occult

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brandon17

I was baptized as a child. I didn’t fully understand the meaning of baptism, I thought it just meant my sins were forgiven forever. As I grew older we started attending a Lutheran church, and then we stopped going for a while. But then we went to Christ community, and that is when I first heard the Gospel explained to me. I understood it. But as I entered High school, I sort of lost faith. Especially in my junior year. I wanted to do things my way and pushed Christ out of the way. I started practicing thing in the occult, I had witnessed dark things, and possesions, and bad luck, and I did sexual things with multiple people. Everything from there went down hill. That whole year I had become a person who was living in the dark, the relationship with my mother failed and I nearly lost my best friend and I was hanging out with the wrong crowd of people. I became lost and broken and a little messed up in the head. I had lost faith and did dark things, and ignored the love of my savior.
In Pslam 23 it says The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not live in want, he makes me lie down in green pastures and restores my soul. After reading that one day it hit me and I fell to me knees on my bed. I was broken and I had felt complete separation from God. I remember asking God for a sign to show me forgiveness and that he was with me. The day after that I was in the car with my mom and sister and a big truck cut in front of us on the road, and on the back of that truck I saw the message “We are all sinners….” Which somebody had written with their fingers on the dust that sat on the truck. I knew I was forgiven, and I knew that it would take time, but I knew God had begun to guide me.
My life has changed so much. I have such a stronger bond with my family and my best friend. I can share just about anything with my mother now, and I have made many new friends My grades in school are great! I have compassion for those who live in the dark and I love everyone unconditionally. Just like Psalm 23, I have found my green pastures and still waters. The spirit is with me with every step I take, because I feel him in my soul. I have been baptized by the Holy Spirit and now with water. The son has forgiven me!

B

BlessedBrisbaneBoy

Praise God man, this is awesome. God is so good !

May 25, 2010
Praise God, and may you always look to Him for guidance. Drink well and often the milk of the Word, and you will grow to eat the meat of it.

Is 28:9-10
2 Tim 2:15, 3:15-17

1 Cor 3:1-2
Heb 5:12-14

K

Kaitlin

Praise the Lord!! Thank you for sharing your testimony!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, Even though we are all sinners its good to beleive in the son of god. I too had a feeling of that god was watching, I bought a teapot recently It was in the shape of a church, I liked it! My fiance rod picked it out, even though he doesnt beleive as much as me and can get abit annoyed at people, I tend to have a more placid approach to life, I hate fall outs etc. Anyway within 5 mins of talking about our new teapot, rod said he just seen a car number plate and it said j111sus. I said its trying to spell jesus! I know from then jesus it watching us. Amen