The Owners of this country want you fat, stupid, and isolated

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KrisWampler

The people pushing the vaccine and fear-mongering have a definite agenda in mind.

They want you fat, hence the closed gyms, rewarding people with donuts for getting jabbed, etc.
They want you stupid, hence the Orwellians who work for social media and ban people for posting anything that isn't in lockstep with the pro-vax line
They want you isolated, which is why social distancing is encouraged and being with your family during the holidays is discouraged

There are other agendas in mind, but the bottom line is, the people who Own this country (not you) hate you and want you either dead or enslaved to their demented ends. It is much easier to kill or enslave a population of fat, stupid, isolated people.

Don't trust these degenerates.

inukubo

Jun 27, 2019
They also want you to think that they own this country. They do not.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
RINO Governor Hogan - may he never be President! - instituted another anti-science, anti-freedom mask mandate here in Maryland at 5PM on the last day of 2021. Since I'm getting ready to move, I told my managers, "Hey, I've got a week left, I'm not putting a mask on again. Do what you've got to do." They didn't do anything. I finished my scheduled shifts no problem.

I won't wear one in my new state either. Part of why I'm moving. Pretty sure they have a sane approach to the SCAMdemic.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The people pushing the vaccine and fear-mongering have a definite agenda in mind.

They want you fat, hence the closed gyms, rewarding people with donuts for getting jabbed, etc.
They want you stupid, hence the Orwellians who work for social media and ban people for posting anything that isn't in lockstep with the pro-vax line
They want you isolated, which is why social distancing is encouraged and being with your family during the holidays is discouraged

There are other agendas in mind, but the bottom line is, the people who Own this country (not you) hate you and want you either dead or enslaved to their demented ends. It is much easier to kill or enslave a population of fat, stupid, isolated people.

They owners of this country want us dead, but they want to look like the good guys while doing it. I think it's very possible that 5G could be a trigger for a kill switch with the nano-bot-graphene hydroxide (whatever they call it) in the C-19 vaccines.

O.k., this is the conspiracy website, but here is a scenario that I was thinking about, don't know if it's gonna happen, but hear me out....

Let's say, they flip the switch and they execute all the vaccinated, then claim they were raptured by God, which would be a lie. Then the governments around the world claim, the rest of us are the enemies of God, because we weren't raptured.

So, it's not very likely, but something to think about.

My opinion: They are either gonna kill us with a vaccine or starve the unvaccinated, and possibly put us in the death camps. The controllers of this world are in a death cult, the more death, the better they feel about them selves.

I watched a show yesterday with Dr. Zelenko and he said, that the vaccinated are not human, since their DNA has changed, or something really close to this. Welcome to transhumanism, where nano-bots, and DNA changes are coming for us all.

1641772982063.jpeg

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/20...as-been-made-collapse-must-video-3043975.html

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
They owners of this country want us dead, but they want to look like the good guys while doing it. I think it's very possible that 5G could be a trigger for a kill switch with the nano-bot-graphene hydroxide (whatever they call it) in the C-19 vaccines.

O.k., this is the conspiracy website, but here is a scenario that I was thinking about, don't know if it's gonna happen, but hear me out....

Let's say, they flip the switch and they execute all the vaccinated, then claim they were raptured by God, which would be a lie. Then the governments around the world claim, the rest of us are the enemies of God, because we weren't raptured.

So, it's not very likely, but something to think about.

My opinion: They are either gonna kill us with a vaccine or starve the unvaccinated, and possibly put us in the death camps. The controllers of this world are in a death cult, the more death, the better they feel about them selves.

I watched a show yesterday with Dr. Zelenko and he said, that the vaccinated are not human, since their DNA has changed, or something really close to this. Welcome to transhumanism, where nano-bots, and DNA changes are coming for us all.

View attachment 234797

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/20...as-been-made-collapse-must-video-3043975.html
There's a Netflix original movie where an assassin from the future goes around injecting people with something that can be triggered remotely via a signal. When triggered, it turns the brain to mush, killing the victim.

She was doing this in order to engineer history to prevent the birth/life of certain American patriots who would end up causing a civil war. Interesting.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
There's a Netflix original movie where an assassin from the future goes around injecting people with something that can be triggered remotely via a signal. When triggered, it turns the brain to mush, killing the victim.

She was doing this in order to engineer history to prevent the birth/life of certain American patriots who would end up causing a civil war. Interesting.
Watch this bit.

https://banned.video/watch?id=61d710495b236759d26ccd7a

K

KrisWampler

What’s the name of that?

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
What’s the name of that?
Sorry, I should have put it in the original post, but I had forgotten. Looked it up: "In the Shadow of the Moon"

I personally gave up on Netflix because so much of what is there is Freemasonic propaganda. So much junk about secret societies, laced with occult Luciferian symbolism. There's still some good shows there, but I just couldn't deal with the rest of it any more.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
This information is absolute GOLD, brother, thank you for posting! And it fits with a lot of pieces I have been picking up here and there.

For example, I was watching some videos of a guy who began spontaneously turning on BlueTooth enabled devices - like smart TVs - just by going near them. Then I came across a Pentagon document about a new microchip technology that they are working on. It's an implantable biogel; they call it in their documentation a "bio cloud controller." In other words, an interface between the digital world and the world of human flesh.

Here is what I think is happening. God created Man in His image. Now Satan is trying to remake us into HIS own image. Those individuals who are remade are essentially cut off from God, hence stricken from the Lamb's Book of Life. The Bible says that the body - for the believer - is the temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells within them. But that is the body as created by God (though fallen due to sin).

Technology is a major rabbit hole. Have you read or watched anything about quantum computers? Those who are building them admit they have no idea how they work. But if you listen to some of those who work at the quantum computing company D-WAVE, they believe that there is another parallel realm whose resources and entities can be controlled for the benefit of humanity via quantum computing. I suspect that quantum computing technology is being used to effectively create an interface between the demonic realm and our own. In other words, computers which can be controlled by demons.

K

KrisWampler

Sorry, I should have put it in the original post, but I had forgotten. Looked it up: "In the Shadow of the Moon"

I personally gave up on Netflix because so much of what is there is Freemasonic propaganda. So much junk about secret societies, laced with occult Luciferian symbolism. There's still some good shows there, but I just couldn't deal with the rest of it any more.
Netflix is gay and degenerate but someone lets me use their account for free. So I’ll take advantage of the little content on there that’s not gay/degenerate while robbing them of profit.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com

Is it fair to say if they want us fat, stupid, and isolated that it is high time we get fit, informed, and organized?

Jer 51:46 And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.
Jer 51:47 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.

A civil war is coming. The Bible - at least 4 times - tells God's people living in "Mystery Babylon" to GET OUT OF HER so they are not caught up in her judgment. I believe there may be three different ways to get out. Firstly, we must rip the filthy godless religion of Babylon from our hearts and turn to the living God through His Son, Jesus Christ. Secondly, physical flight from the land may need to be considered if God leads you to leave America before the destruction.

Thirdly, as a secessionist, it is my fervent hope that SECESSION and CW2 might in God's eyes be considered separating out from Mystery Babylon. I have spent a long time contemplating this and seeking God's wisdom. I have no intention of leaving America where I was born. When the next civil war comes, I will fight against the totalitarian, evil federal power. If it is not possible that any remnant of America can be saved, so be it and God's will be done. I will die in the nation of my birth with my fellow countrymen.

I think the American People need to be actively seeking to join and create militias for their own defense right now. The military vax mandates driving our informed troops out of the armed forces may be a blessing in disguise, as they can now go home and help train the People in their home states.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
This information is absolute GOLD, brother, thank you for posting! And it fits with a lot of pieces I have been picking up here and there.

For example, I was watching some videos of a guy who began spontaneously turning on BlueTooth enabled devices - like smart TVs - just by going near them. Then I came across a Pentagon document about a new microchip technology that they are working on. It's an implantable biogel; they call it in their documentation a "bio cloud controller." In other words, an interface between the digital world and the world of human flesh.

Here is what I think is happening. God created Man in His image. Now Satan is trying to remake us into HIS own image. Those individuals who are remade are essentially cut off from God, hence stricken from the Lamb's Book of Life. The Bible says that the body - for the believer - is the temple of the Holy Spirit who dwells within them. But that is the body as created by God (though fallen due to sin).

Technology is a major rabbit hole. Have you read or watched anything about quantum computers? Those who are building them admit they have no idea how they work. But if you listen to some of those who work at the quantum computing company D-WAVE, they believe that there is another parallel realm whose resources and entities can be controlled for the benefit of humanity via quantum computing. I suspect that quantum computing technology is being used to effectively create an interface between the demonic realm and our own. In other words, computers which can be controlled by demons.

That is psycho! Psycho! I want to turn back time 10 years, so I can take a break from the crazy. Yeah, they want to track like cattle, and have the keys to come in, and turn you off, if you are a bad slave.

The devil wants to seek and destroy, so any way he can take people down, he is gonna try it. I think distraction is a major weapon, keep people busy, so they don't stop and acknowledge God.

Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/1 Peter 5:8

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
When the Metaverse becomes bigger I imagine people will be all the more unhealthy, stupid, and isolated.

Not to mention the falling away as people "create their own worlds" in the VR world. What a slap in the face of Yahweh!

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

What about all the dead bodies left behind? 🤔 From everything I've heard, read, seen portrayed in movies, etc the Rapture causes people to suddenly disappear. "They" can't claim a rapture occurred if there's dead people all over the place.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
What about all the dead bodies left behind? 🤔 From everything I've heard, read, seen portrayed in movies, etc the Rapture causes people to suddenly disappear. "They" can't claim a rapture occurred if there's dead people all over the place.
That's a good point. I've heard another possibility: that the elites have been preparing an "alien invasion/alien attack" scenario for some time. Basically some false flag event that could be blamed on "aliens" and used to consolidate control over the whole Earth very quickly in order to "defend humanity" etc.

An alien false flag could be used to explain away any REAL Rapture, and it could be used if large numbers of people just started dropping dead.

The elites have advanced restricted technology that could be used to accomplish or facilitate selling a lie like this.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

They claim that the vaccine saves lives and it's safe and effective, so they can say, anything at this point, and the control of information is already in place. I don't want to hijack thread with this discussion, so will leave it as a possible scenario, that is unlikely to happen, but still a possibility at the same time.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
They claim that the vaccine saves lives and it's safe and effective, so they can say, anything at this point, and the control of information is already in place. I don't want to hijack thread was this discussion, so will leave it as a possible scenario, that is unlikely to happen, but still a possibility at the same time.
I will say this. People are being SPECIFICALLY blocked from social media platforms if they make posts that associate the vaccine with 5G, so I think there must be SOME connection there.

A truther I know talked about people getting banned for specifically this reason in a stream I watched in just the last week or two.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I will say this. People are being SPECIFICALLY blocked from social media platforms if they make posts that associate the vaccine with 5G, so I think there must be SOME connection there.

A truther I know talked about people getting banned for specifically this reason in a stream I watched in just the last week or two.

Binary kill switch that leaves no evidence behind, and with the C-19 Viruses going around, leaves plausible deniability. It's a thought outside the box, but with the lock downs (medical martial law), it will be pretty hard to overcome any more basic freedom rights abuse.

1641854318098.jpeg