S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
I am probably not the best writer in the world. But I try to word things as clear as possible. At least as good as I know how to do it. Yet it never ceases to surprise me when someone misunderstands what I'm saying! It actually happens a lot. Judging by some of my comments, it seems to me that the problem is, the person thinks they understand me when they don't.
I wish people who don't understand me, would take the time to ask me a question or two, to make sure they understand what I'm trying to say, before leaving a frustrating comment that causes me to roll my eyes, or feel like responding out of frustration.
I don't want to say that I suck at writing. I don't want to say that I need more practice writing. But I have had this problem happen enough times, that I don't think all the practice in all the world is going to solve this problem! What I mean by that is, if you could add up all the different times I've written something online, it in of it's self should of been enough practice to be "perfect" by now.
The problem with me is, there are a lot of things in life, that I can do over and over and over again, and yet I only become X so good at it, and then I just stop improving. I could write some examples, but I don't want to make this blog any longer then this.
I don't want to say that I suck at writing. I don't want to say that I need more practice writing. But I have had this problem happen enough times, that I don't think all the practice in all the world is going to solve this problem! What I mean by that is, if you could add up all the different times I've written something online, it in of it's self should of been enough practice to be "perfect" by now.
The problem with me is, there are a lot of things in life, that I can do over and over and over again, and yet I only become X so good at it, and then I just stop improving. I could write some examples, but I don't want to make this blog any longer then this.