The Pandemic is Over

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
What are you saying about the President of the US! He is the one who is responsible to declare an emergency or not! How dare you think that some nurse in some hospital can usurp the authority of the President of the US!

Not only do you not respect the science concerning the Vaccine killing people but you are also an election denier as well!
I repeatet only news from the USA!! That is not comming from me!
About sience concerning the Vaccine killing people, you can find many science which are not supporting your View.
What you mean with election denier? Mr. BIDEN is your president, right?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I repeatet only news from the USA!! That is not comming from me!
About sience concerning the Vaccine killing people, you can find many science which are not supporting your View.
What you mean with election denier? Mr. BIDEN is your president, right?
I mean that it is the president who decides if we have a health emergency or not. Medical professionals are simply advisors, they don't get to make the decisions. If the president says there is no more health emergency then there is no more health emergency. To usurp the Presidents authority is an act of rebellion. It is stunning that someone from Germany would do that. Are you speaking on behalf of Germany or is this simply your opinion?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Why has no one "from on high" said "We have a pandemic of the VACCINATED!" Because that makes them all criminally responsible for all the deaths and devastation. Someone should have followed through with Nuremberg 2.0 so that Wolfwint could see firsthand what happens to the COVID Nazis in Nuremberg after they are indicted.
Again spreading conspiracy theories. For what?
For you Covid is the same as persecuting the jews during Hiltlers time? Thats realy strange. And a playing down the crime to the jews.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I mean that it is the president who decides if we have a health emergency or not. Medical professionals are simply advisors, they don't get to make the decisions. If the president says there is no more health emergency then there is no more health emergency. To usurp the Presidents authority is an act of rebellion. It is stunning that someone from Germany would do that. Are you speaking on behalf of Germany or is this simply your opinion?
I only read about US American medicals which are not agree with the decision of their president that the pandemie is over. America is a free country I thaught.
So for what you blame me?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I only read about US American medicals which are not agree with the decision of their president that the pandemie is over. America is a free country I thaught.
Don't you believe the President has the best medical advise from many different areas and after carefully weighing all the various data has concluded that the Pandemic is over? Who cares that there are a few people who disagree with him.

You thought the US was a free country? Seriously? If that were true how could they have shut down the churches? No because we were in a medical emergency they shut down many freedoms, they mandated and experimental vaccine, they forced people out of their jobs, they did all kinds of threats, but now after careful consideration with all the data available to him he has concluded that the emergency is over.

Just like they use to censor misinformation about the pandemic and you supported that calling them conspiracy theorists, well now you are the one who will be censored, an insurrectionist suggesting Americans don't need to listen to the President.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
You need names? William Hanage( Harvard), Michael Osterholm (Minnesota), David Pate ( Idaho)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You need names? William Hanage( Harvard), Michael Osterholm (Minnesota), David Pate ( Idaho)
You are spreading misinformation. When people questioned the official narrative you called them conspiracy theorists and said they had no evidence until they had the evidence then you changed the subject.

As a rule I am against censorship. However, the rule here is "as you have done it will be done to you". You refused to listen to the doctors we referenced who were questioning the official narrative about the pandemic, well now we will refuse to listen to anyone you reference questioning the President's proclamation.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I only read about US American medicals which are not agree with the decision. of their president that the pandemie is over. America is a free country I thaught.

This may help in understanding this... In the United States under "it's laws" the president is required to do or not do certain things concerning health emergencies,,,for instance this is when D.J.Trump declared it a health emergency for the United States https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...e-novel-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak so when Biden(POTUS) stated it was over he is meaning it is no longer a health emergency in the US. The WHO is who declares health emergencies around the world. In Germany where you live your leader/s is who makes the nation of Germany's decision as to if there is a health emergency in Germany so the pandemic may not be over where you live in Germany. In the US Biden seems to see that it is no longer a health emergency that needs the different programs in place at this time.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly

"The corporate media and the government medical tyrants, namely Dr. Anthony Fauci, did their best to discredit this simple drug that was curing everyone, because to admit the truth was to admit that legally they had no basis to issue an emergency use authorization (EUA) for novel new drugs to treat COVID, including the COVID-19 vaccines."
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/n...l-that-let-millions-of-people-die-needlessly/

So was there a criminal conspiracy? Absolutely. And will anyone go to prison? Not a single one.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly

"The corporate media and the government medical tyrants, namely Dr. Anthony Fauci, did their best to discredit this simple drug that was curing everyone, because to admit the truth was to admit that legally they had no basis to issue an emergency use authorization (EUA) for novel new drugs to treat COVID, including the COVID-19 vaccines."
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/n...l-that-let-millions-of-people-die-needlessly/

So was there a criminal conspiracy? Absolutely. And will anyone go to prison? Not a single one.

and that is america in 2022.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Top London cardiologist: Stop the COVID-19 shots NOW

A top London cardiologist who was one of the first to take the COVID-19 vaccine and promote it on British television now is calling for a suspension of the shots, arguing in a scientific paper that there is evidence the risk of harm is greater than any benefit.
https://www.wnd.com/2022/09/top-london-cardiologist-stop-covid-19-shots-now/

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Our medical system over here has greatly fallen. We have had numerous cases of people dying at the ER, some little kids because of neglect. Just the other day a man who was in palliative care was accidentally placed in a body bag and sent to the morgue. He died in the body bag in the freezer. They found out because of his fresh injuries. That would have been a horrible way to die :(:(

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The pandemic may well be over but another scare will soon come. Just the other day Biden said that Putin may well use nuclear weapons and that we needed to make sure we have enough antiradiation pills available. And if Putin can be baited into using a tactical nuke we may be in for more lockdowns and protocols.
Having said that, the answer for this isn't going to be found in discovering the truth and disseminating more information. The answer is found on our knees.
As the world fretted and suffered during the pandemic I was disappointed that so few people actually turned to God. I tried a number of times to get groups of Christians to regularly meet for prayer and fasting to no avail. Christians seem to join in the chorus of complaints but just as easily accepted the new normal. This should have been a time of worldwide repentance and renewal. Instead it became a time of complaint and debate.
I am all in favor of becoming informed and truly appreciate those who take the time to do so. But unless you let the truth inform your prayer life, you haven't completed the job. It's not the truth but the Truth who is the answer.
Luke 18:1...Men ought always to pray..

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The pandemic may well be over but another scare will soon come. Just the other day Biden said that Putin may well use nuclear weapons and that we needed to make sure we have enough antiradiation pills available. And if Putin can be baited into using a tactical nuke we may be in for more lockdowns and protocols.
Having said that, the answer for this isn't going to be found in discovering the truth and disseminating more information. The answer is found on our knees.
As the world fretted and suffered during the pandemic I was disappointed that so few people actually turned to God. I tried a number of times to get groups of Christians to regularly meet for prayer and fasting to no avail. Christians seem to join in the chorus of complaints but just as easily accepted the new normal. This should have been a time of worldwide repentance and renewal. Instead it became a time of complaint and debate.
I am all in favor of becoming informed and truly appreciate those who take the time to do so. But unless you let the truth inform your prayer life, you haven't completed the job. It's not the truth but the Truth who is the answer.
Luke 18:1...Men ought always to pray..
I am on a prayer group from Prophecy club, they email out the prayers one day a week and you fast and pray that day.

I also am with a small group of Christians who pray every Saturday, we meet at a local coffee shop. This is part of the Gideon's. If you tell me what city you are in I'll refer you to a Gideon in your city who can steer you to their prayer meeting.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Respiratory pandemics or epidemics pop up about once every decade or so. It just has to run its course ask people become vaccinated or managed to gain some natural immunity
Covid is still a thing but for the most part we are seeing a return to normalcy
Let's just hope the next one isn't worse

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I am on a prayer group from Prophecy club, they email out the prayers one day a week and you fast and pray that day.

I also am with a small group of Christians who pray every Saturday, we meet at a local coffee shop. This is part of the Gideon's. If you tell me what city you are in I'll refer you to a Gideon in your city who can steer you to their prayer meeting.
I'm familiar with the Gideon's and know several. And I'm in a number of groups and glad you are as well. I also know that there are pockets of Christians doing as you are. But until the people of God en masse join in there will be little change. Only the next crisis.