The Pet Name Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MusicalMe

OMGoodness golly gosh lol......I can't stand that song and that irritating voice that sings it
I'm not a big fan either... at least one person varied it and sang the last song from Annie to me all the time: "We've got Annie!" Not much better, but a little

M

missy2shoes

Whenever I hear Annie...I think of ....'Annie Get Your Gun.'.heh :p

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
Whenever I hear Annie...I think of ....'Annie Get Your Gun.'.heh :p

i still think of the theme song haha *knows what he'll be singing in yousing room tonight*

M

missy2shoes

I'm glad I don't have access lol

M

missy2shoes

haha so did I at first Merry.........it got me thinking about all the different names I've called my pets over the years....lol

A

Aya

is it weird my friends give me 'nick names' like sum of these

M

Mands

LOL! oh wow! yay! i love nick names! pet names are even funner - tho I never understood why the heck we call it a "pet" name!? Makes me feel like I should purr or something! :p

I guess I've been called the normal "baby" "babe" "hon" "sweetie"...

With one guy (of the 2 lol) our song was Thunder by Boys Like Girls - and he called me Thunder all the time *smiles*
My last ex called me "love" and "princess" :) :) :)

just makes ya wanna say AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW or puke doesnt it!?

<3

M

missy2shoes

Puke...........................hehe :p

C

christiancollegegirl

My best friend called me his 'bright shining star' sometimes when we were dating, and I called him my frog prince. My last ex called me bunny. I couldn't stand it, but at least it was better than 'honey bun'. I called him 'kitty' for 2 reasons. He liked cats, and he was very jealous. (He didn't know about the second reason.)

N

nanabean

I know this is the singles forum and I'm definetly soooooooo married!!! but I hope you understand..you guys have the FUN stuff!!! hahhaa!! I can't resist telling you I once called my (new at the time) hubby "Frogface" once....I think he is pretty happy it didn't "stick"..hahaha (we were playing cards and it was this game where you could beat the opponent to the draw...and he did it to me over and over again!!! He DESERVED it didn't he???)

L

lavender_lily

I was called 'Squeaky' by a teacher in 5th grade(long story)...anywho...I happened to tell a guy who had a crush on me a few years back...and somehow he and his friends started calling me 'Squeakums'.....which I actually prefer over..baby, honey, dear..etc. :p

H

Hethr

I haven't been in many relationships, but I had a good male friend who called me babe. Not as in you're a babe but he would greet me, hi babe. I thought it was sweet.

C

christiancollegegirl

I call good friends 'love. I sometimes greet them 'hey love!'