It's all about ME! ask anything you like about my biblical beliefs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Sola Zonafide - It's about ME and what I believe
this started as satire-esque thread, dontcha know?:rolleyes:

start one Redster. it's a cool fad. i got questions for you on pretrib.

Jun 24, 2010
this started as satire-esque thread, dontcha know?:rolleyes:

start one Redster. it's a cool fad. i got questions for you on pretrib.
NOT A CHANCE! But I like yours.

R

rainacorn

what does "all Christians get along all the time no matter what" mean?
are Mormons Christians?
Dearest Zone,

You cannot ask me questions until I create my own thread. However, I don't plan on ever actually making a thread so I will go ahead and answer. I have no idea what it means, I have just been told that Christians who disagree aren't 'acting Christian.' Numerous posts have been pooped on this thread complaining about all the disagreements and discussions.

Also, Mormons are not Christians. Not even a little bit. But their Tabernacle Choir is pretty hot.

Love always,

Rainacorn

S

selenah

my beloved reformed baptist chapel (i'm not a baptist, per say) was infiltrated by NAR Warrenites, and was reno'd and my pastor was "relocated" to a christian high school.

i left.

The NAR, that's tough.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Dearest Zone,

You cannot ask me questions until I create my own thread. However, I don't plan on ever actually making a thread so I will go ahead and answer. I have no idea what it means, I have just been told that Christians who disagree aren't 'acting Christian.' Numerous posts have been pooped on this thread complaining about all the disagreements and discussions.

Also, Mormons are not Christians. Not even a little bit. But their Tabernacle Choir is pretty hot.

Love always,

Rainacorn
hi rain
ya. i hear that too.
welp, if somebody doesn't disagree, we'll have the N.A.R. telling us loathsome workers what to do, since we don't hear Christ's voice apparently.

yup. tabernacle choir is supercool.
when we were kids we thought donny osmond was the bom* (can't say that these days else homeland security will show up).

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Funny thing is, when I saw NAR this was the first thing that came to mind for me :p
LOL distinctive.
do you know what it really is yet?

tip:

call up google:
next, type (use keyboard with letters on it, touch fingers on letters to spell New Apostolic Restoration, (or alternatively Reformation), hit search.

also:
use same method to search related groups such as : Kingdom Now, Joel's Army, Latter Rain, Manifest Sons of God; Third Wave.

see if there is anything wrong with the NAR.

Last edited:
A

Abiding

Studied through the night on Apostles and Prophets for review and came up with more than I expected.
More than can be possibly refuted. The weakness I thought was in Eph.4:11-13..following 2:20 actually
turned to be fact. But the many other scriptures prove beyond doubt there are no more Apostles or
Prophets according to their necessary qualifications.

Prophecy for today is for edification, exhortation, and comfort(comes from the heart)....Oh no! now I have to ask a question :)

Zone, Do you believe the true jews have been being saved such as should be from the start of the church till the 2nd coming.
Or do you think there is gona be a bigger haul at the end.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Studied through the night on Apostles and Prophets for review and came up with more than I expected.
More than can be possibly refuted. The weakness I thought was in Eph.4:11-13..following 2:20 actually
turned to be fact. But the many other scriptures prove beyond doubt there are no more Apostles or
Prophets according to their necessary qualifications..
true.
care to detail your study?:)

Zone, Do you believe the true jews have been being saved such as should be from the start of the church till the 2nd coming..
yes.

Romans 11:31
so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy.

Or do you think there is gona be a bigger haul at the end.
i think we're nearing the end...no way to know when it starts or ends though. just the flags. (satan's little season).

lots of jews are coming to Jesus....a few always have.
they speak about it clearly and loudly.
but the scriptures are clear it is always a remnant.

but if there's a big haul of any kindred tongue and nation right at the end it happens at the same time as the great apostasy.

2 Thessalonians 2
1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

1joh39

If there is no more Apostles, or prophets, did God anialate those positions, and for what reason? What about the two witnesses in revelation? Are they prohets. Who else in the bible could lay hans on people and baptize with Holy Spirit? Philip was evangelist/deacon, but he baptized not with Holy Spirit. What about the one Jesus loved, is he still alive? Nope study again, and this time use the Word of God and ask HIM! God still appoints ALL his ranks, Jesus is the head and he has the whole body... NOT all is prophets, not all evangelist, not all pastors, or apostles... God still appoints them and for the same reason! For the perfecting of the saints. These people is not appointed by a paper hanging in an office, they are appointed by a gift of the Spirit through grace...If you do not know one, ask God why! Ask God where are these people.... well Eph 4:11 to 13 actually tells you where they are.

A

Abiding

If there is no more Apostles, or prophets, did God anialate those positions, and for what reason? What about the two witnesses in revelation? Are they prohets. Who else in the bible could lay hans on people and baptize with Holy Spirit? Philip was evangelist/deacon, but he baptized not with Holy Spirit. What about the one Jesus loved, is he still alive? Nope study again, and this time use the Word of God and ask HIM! God still appoints ALL his ranks, Jesus is the head and he has the whole body... NOT all is prophets, not all evangelist, not all pastors, or apostles... God still appoints them and for the same reason! For the perfecting of the saints. These people is not appointed by a paper hanging in an office, they are appointed by a gift of the Spirit through grace...If you do not know one, ask God why! Ask God where are these people.... well Eph 4:11 to 13 actually tells you where they are.
Hey i just started a thread on this go check it out. Id love to hear your take on this. :)

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Hi zone.

Is it possible to explain spiritually discerned things to people who don't see? Do you find that people have "blind spots" and seem to want to keep those blind spots at all costs?

God Bless You

E

eternally-gratefull

Hi zone.

Is it possible to explain spiritually discerned things to people who don't see? Do you find that people have "blind spots" and seem to want to keep those blind spots at all costs?

God Bless You
lol that would be awsome. Of course then we would all be united and everyone would be saved. There would be no fighting about miniscule things like when the rapture will take place. Is mary the mother of God. Which denomination is the correct one. Is Christian rock from satan (Yes I have heard this) etc etc..

A

AnandaHya

why are people so concerned about "hurting people's feelings" instead of stand up against doctrine that leads people's eternal soul into Hell?

why do people complain about the "way you say it" instead of addressing what is being said?

why do people give in and accomadate demons and their familiars and their mouth pieces and make them feel "comfortable" and "welcomed" and "respected" instead of standing firm on God's truth and His Holy words, holding others and themselves accountable to God's Higher standards and not the worlds?

D

dmdave17

Gee. And all along I was thinking that this web site was all about Christ. Just goes to show.