The power and authority we have in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Well that sound amazing but I cannot drive and I have no transportation and maybe if I got to such a place someone may be willing to pick me up and drop me off but I still need to be able to get there first.
Contact the group. Many in my epilepsy group cannot drive, and those of us who (my state requires 1 year seizure free to drive) can drive usually pick up those who can't. I'm praying that you can find a group now.

Hepzibah

Apr 18, 2015
It is very important to reject sufferings that are not permitted by God for us when we are chosen to walk the path of suffering, and the devil will try to destroy us with extra sufferings especially over our health.

As the old saying goes; we must change the things we can change, and accept the things we can't change (thankfully).

There is a great deal we can change in the corrupt health care systems we are exposed to where pharmaceutical companies profit from the ghastly un-natural diet most eat Standard American Diet in particular). Unhealthy diets which means eating foods in forms that God did not intend for us (ie not straight from the field) which are full of pesticide and artificial fertilisers, will produce symptoms which are a warning for us to change what we are eating, but instead we run to the doctor for a pill.

These pills are more often than not harmful to us and will only lead to the necessity of more and more pills and the destruction of our health when added to the un-natural diet, with cancers, heart disease diabetes etc etc.

There are many packaged foods in America that contains cancer causing folic acid which is toxic for a lot of people with certain genetic defects. They need methylfolate but it is expensive to supplement.

So to avoid this trap, we must eat a perfectly natural diet which is at best organic and with grass fed animal protein and we will find our bodies doing what God intended for them, that is, to heal themselves.

Last edited:

Hepzibah

Apr 18, 2015
I would also advise against attending the support groups for various conditions, as they are too much in bed with the damaging health system and geared towards allopathic doctors and medications to control the conditions instead of looking to a natural diet of unprocessed food in order to get the body to heal and seeking the advice of naturopaths. There is no profit in this avenue.

O

oldthennew

a good post Hepzibah...

my husband and I both were caught in the worldly trap of eat what you like, and fill-up the hole
with whatever the world puts in front of you, health-be-gone, never given a thought for so many years -
and it began to manifest itself, even at a very young age....oh yes, and oh how we loved those cigs.....
we thought they just made everything all right and calmed our nerves and made the world a better place...

we were owned, bought, and sold all at once, children born and bred for this wicked world....

Spiritual perfection has a high price, as long as we have to live inside of these suit-cases and carry them
with us to the door of eternity....

we must respect, nurture, and guard our gifts, else our power and God-given-authority will become
compromised and the world's diseases will destroy our hopes and dreams before they have a chance
to be born....

ECC.7:17.
Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

1COR.6:19.
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you,
which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?