the presidental election

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

who do you think is going to win the presidental election ? and whos ahead i personally think mitt romney is gonna win

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

I will be voting. I perceive that the Spirit is warning me that Obama is going to win and if that is true and happens then great distress is coming upon The United States of America in the natural, i also have seen a great out pouring of the Holy Spirit in 2013 that will sweep throughout the whole world, also, i did not see Obamas' presence as the president of The United States of America in 2013! This is quite a mystery.

L

libertygirl

I think Obama is going to win, but I hope I'm wrong...

O

OFM

i is not voting for president only they both do not deserve it..............

S

spacefreak

i don't know who will win the election but i have some thoughts about it, first at the rate this country is going i think we will be bankrupt in two yrs three max. second is that all of us christians need to pray for this country and who GOD wants to lead us and we as christain need to rise our voices as one and make it clear that this country needs GOD and try to spread the gospal as far as possible. i think that obama does not have this country's best intrest at heart, i"m not sure if romney does or not but obama doesn't seem to care about the united states or israel.

as far as riseing our voices as one and takeing our country back, how many agree

O

OFM

voting for tinkerbelle