The purge IRL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FireHeart

Has anyone heard of this? if u have seen the purge you know what it is, I dont know much i only know that on the 30th of this month there is going to be an actual purge here in Oklahoma. Apparently it already happened in other states and I heard the whole thing is organized by a bunch of criminals but as for its legitness I dont know. what I do know is that there is a massive amount of police on watch that day. This is why u dont let your kids watch rated R movies ppl

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
It's an internet hoax.

F

Fishbait

Has anyone heard of this? if u have seen the purge you know what it is, I dont know much i only know that on the 30th of this month there is going to be an actual purge here in Oklahoma. Apparently it already happened in other states and I heard the whole thing is organized by a bunch of criminals but as for its legitness I dont know. what I do know is that there is a massive amount of police on watch that day. This is why u dont let your kids watch rated R movies ppl
Before you duck and cover for this "purge" read: Attention: Don’t let the latest internet hoax scare you | KFOR.com

F

FireHeart

In all honesty I dont think it will happen but boy what a messy night that would be

B

biscuit

The last movie that had this type of attention was "The Warriors" made in 1979. The police in several major cities were concerned but nothing developed from it. And there was no internet in 1979.

B

biscuit

In all honesty I dont think it will happen but boy what a messy night that would be
In reality, it will happen but not for one day instead 7 years. I believe we call it the Tribulation Period where it is likely to be a "free for all" environment.

Last edited by a moderator:

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
do not believe everything you read on the internet. as biscuit said, the tribulation will be the real " purge".

F

FireHeart

Hey its the 30th, lets see how the hoax plays out:b

Nov 30, 2012
Beware what actually is happening in your state. On the 21st, a public black mass is being held.

Aug 20, 2014
NYDaily News=Teen prankster started 'Louisville Purge' hoax: police

The unnamed teenager thought it would be funny to circulate rumors of a 12-hour crime spree, but as 80,000 people tuned into an online police scanner, nothing happened — not even the alleged giraffe running loose in the Kentucky city.

BY Nicole Hensley

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's also a movie. The Purge - Anarchy. I saw the vulgar trailer on TV. No doubt it's on YouTube too. With as many guns as people have in Oklahoma, the one's that would be purged would be the skells that try to invade good peoples homes most probably.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
With as many guns as people have in Oklahoma, the one's that would be purged would be the skells that try to invade good peoples homes most probably.
So that wouldn't really have been a bad thing?