the ransom of the sons of GOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Then I said to them, “If it seems good to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them.” And they weighed out as my wages thirty pieces of silver zech 11:12
and asked, "What are you willing to give me if I hand him over to you?" So they counted out for him thirty silver coins matt 26:15
The Lamed is the Hebrew letter that = 30 it is made up of the letter vav, yod and kaf
Lamed =Shepherd
Vav = nailed
Yod = hand
Kaf = covered
And for the ransom of the 273 of the firstborn of the sons of Israel who are in excess beyond the Levites,
Numbers 3:46
From the firstborn of the sons of Israel he took the money in terms of the shekel of the sanctuary, 1,365. numbers3:50
1,365 divided by 273 equals 5. The ransom price for a firstborn is 5 shekels
the price of Yeshua (30 shekels) is 5 x 6
5 = number of grace 6 is the number of man.
So the grace of the Shepherd’s nailed hands paid for the covering of man

Oct 12, 2011
That was very interesting,

I heard Joseph Prince one time talk about this same thing,
except he used the names of the sons of Adam, and what a pattern
It showed.

I wish I still had it.

Blessings

D

djness

Harold Camping?

Shilo