The Rapture will happen! No doubt about it. Those who are striving better be ready!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Radicalchristianbwai
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Radicalchristianbwai

Guest
I joined this chat group over a week ago. About 5 days ago I dreamt the Rapture. It was so vivid, at 4:19 am I got up from my sleep. I thought it was happening for real. This is the second time I am dreaming about it. I dreamt it first when I was 13 years old. I wish I could put in video form for a better explanation but I don't know of anyone who is capable to do so. I will try my best to explain it. The dream was a gift from God.
In my dream it was night and I was going through a tunnel, along with my family in a car. We traveled until we reached a mountain top. We parked the car and sat down on the grass. My mother, who was behind me shouted in a frightening voice "what is happening?" By the time she said that, I saw across the horizon the biggest shooting star ever. It was as the size of the sun. I cant really explain the beauty and the color of it but the milky way in the galaxy would be close to it. It went down and it seemed to me that it drop somewhere in the sea. When that was over, I didn't have time to recover because at the same time I heard the loud sound of a trumpet blowing in the east. Without even knowing what was happening, I felt myself rising from the ground. I looked on myself and saw that I was in a white tunic. I looked around and I saw thousands of other people going up in the air as well. I knew what it was and I was so happy, scared and excited at the same time. In the dream, I remembered te scripture that said, "At the sound of the trump, the dead in Christ shalll rise up first and shall meet with us in the air." I don't which verse exactly but I remembered it. While we were going up, I saw faces of people who have passed away that I know smiling and enjoying going towards heaven. Suddenly I saw myself back on earth in my former clothes. I started to scream and shout what is happening. A voice then told me that "it is not time to go as yet." I realized why, because then I saw my girlfriend and two other girls were going downhill completely lost and unaware of what is happening around them. Crying I shouted at her, and told her that if she miss te first trip, she will face tribulation. Then I woke up.
Now I am sharing this not because I made it up, but because I want other christians to know that Jesus' coming and the kingdom of God is at hand. Wake up church, this is not the time to be sleeping or pointing fingers at each other. It was bothering, its like it was meant for me to share it. Now I'm just doing what my heart is telling me to do. I swear on my soul, and as God my Heavenly Fater, and Jesus as my saviour, and the Holy Spirit that I dreamed this for real. I hope it blesses anybody who reads it and put themselves in check. Amen
 
The pretrib rapture is a false doctrine and will cause those who are on the fence about their faith to possible never be saved.
 
MorningGlory;bt16928 said:
The pretrib rapture is a false doctrine and will cause those who are on the fence about their faith to possible never be saved.
Actually it has never been proven the pretrib is false only debated and never been proven false.
his dream is biblical as well, the shooting star he saw was likely wormwood and I myself have seen in a dream of a giant astriod or meteor smashing into earth and I have seen the rapture many many times in both dreams and visions I have seen many of the bible prophecies play out in dreams and this has only been in my short three years as a Christan.

I honestly could not say how close any of this is to happening but I know God wouldn't have shown all this if wasn't urgent.
 
Amen.

That dream is a warning and relevant word. You will never forget it.

Some will come and trash your dream,but thanks for sharing. I am blessed.
 
popeye;bt16930 said:
Amen.

That dream is a warning and relevant word. You will never forget it.

Some will come and trash your dream,but thanks for sharing. I am blessed.
Amen to that amen my friend:D Yes people on cc do not usually take dream from God so well, I have been attacked many times because of something God showed me and I shared it but even so I believe if God shows us this it was meant to be shared even if we are attacked because there is always that one person who will be touched by God from your dream and it may even save a soul
 
Jesus said, 'In the world you have tribulation.' And we can see it getting worse! But what He did not say is even more true. What did He not say? When you are not in the world you do not have tribulation. People think that Jesus was a magician, a sorcerer, a con-man, whatever. But He showed the Heavens He was talking to everyone about to Peter, James, and John at the transfiguration on the mount.
Mar 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
Mar 9:3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
Mar 9:4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
Mar 9:5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Mar 9:6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
Mar 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Mar 9:8 And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
Do you notice anything in those verses that may tell you that it was part of the dreamworld? Read it carefully.
 
What I mean to say is there are two 'worlds' and that is what Christ is saying when He says 'Make the two into one.' You see your friends running away, don't go after them. Instead, make them see your world.
 
Blain;bt16931 said:
Amen to that amen my friend:D Yes people on cc do not usually take dream from God so well, I have been attacked many times because of something God showed me and I shared it but even so I believe if God shows us this it was meant to be shared even if we are attacked because there is always that one person who will be touched by God from your dream and it may even save a soul

Thank you for your understanding and approval of my dream. See my heart told me that there are others out there that have similar dreams to my one. I am far away from you physically but we are one in the body of Christ! We serve one Living God, One saviour, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit! All the things happening on earth is pointing to one main event, The Rapture! It will happen. You only 3 years a s a christian. I accepted Christ as my saviour when I was 13 years old, but you are blessed to have many wonderful dreams and vision. I believe that the shooting star in my dream and the meteors falling on earth in your dream is pointing to a significant event that must occur first before the Rapture takes place! Remember that Satan is a deciever, don't let your guard down, keep on fighting the good fight as Paul did. Will pray for you and God bless!!!
 
popeye;bt16930 said:
Amen.

That dream is a warning and relevant word. You will never forget it.

Some will come and trash your dream,but thanks for sharing. I am blessed.

That is good to know brother. Dreams have meaning just like Joseph have had the dreams that he was going to be a governor. This event is going to happen as it is written in the Book of Revalation. Remain blessed and I will pray for you! God love always!