The Rapture

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gabriel2020

Senior Member
May 6, 2017
1,099
41
48
I knew you would respond in such a manner. First of all , Im going to tell you what I was instructed to do in 2005 by God. I wanted to know the truth about him and creation of man. he instructed me to read genesis from the very beginning. word by word, sentence by sentence, and not to go any further until I had gotten the revelation. It took me seven years to get through the old testament . there was no hurry what so ever. I missed nothing. I only speak what I know from scripture. It's in the bible of the old testament. You could call me a liar if you want, but you will have to answer to God, because I did what he instructed me to do. I understand what creation of mankind is all about and God's plan for us all very well.