The Real Easter Message

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

raoul

[video=youtube;Y6ZZG5NyYmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZZG5NyYmQ&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Oct 14, 2012
I see you got your information from Bible experts who do not believe in the Bible,
There are millions of such experts. They all have their facts. Hay, they all seem to hit the nail right on the head. What they say makes sense. That’s why many believe what these experts say.
Me, and many others like me,,,we are experts also. The difference being, we believe in the Bible, and we prove out what we believe.
Let me ask a few simple, maybe stupid questions.

Man spent time, money, and human life reaching the Moon. They brought back samples. Do you know what the conclusion scientist came to on those samples? They all agreed on this, They said, “It appears the Moon is nothing more than a big reflector of light.”
Hay, They could have rented a room in any cheap motel and found that out. Cheap motels have Giddion Bibles. Here is what the Bible says about the Moon. “It is there to reflect light upon the earth.” What’s a cheap room cost?
In the early sixties, science found out the enamel on teeth, is skin.
You know what the Bible says? You‘re going to hate this…”By the skin of his teeth.”

If You and me were outside having coffee, and I said, “In two minutes, a big blue chicken is going to fly over, and relieve himself on your head…you would be surprised.
We have our coffee refilled. I say, “ In two minutes, a camel is going to come out of the hotel across the street, spit in your face, and start singing the star spangled banner…and it happens. We sit there all day, and I have told you a thousand things would happen, and they have. Just before we leave, I say, “ get up and run, a giant airliner is going to crash were you are sitting.” I’ll bet you get up and run.
Well let me tell you something you will hate even more. “There are over ten thousand prophesies in the Bible that have already come true.” That’s a good track record. There are only a few left…if I was sitting in that chair, I’d get up and run too. If those prophesies, had not come true…only a stupid man would believe in the Bible. But since they are, and have come true, only a stupid man would not believe in the Bible.
I like your video…you did a good job on that. I even liked your coughing. I was falling asleep, and the coughing helped keep me awake.

A

Abbe

Please, I would ask you something, why do people like you that do not believe in the Bible, God, Jesus get so upset about it?One would think that an educated person would not invest so much time in trying to dis prove something that they do not think is true. Why is it so upsetting to you unbeleavers, what do you care what we think, or if we waste our time, funny I have NEVER gotten upset about something that I believe is not there.People call that Insanity. I feel so very sorry for someone like you, you are a dead man walking, there is comming a day when you will stand face with the man that you do not believe in, for you and people like you, too little , too late, One last thing, NEVER say that you were not told, you were.Your loss.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Please, I would ask you something, why do people like you that do not believe in the Bible, God, Jesus get so upset about it?One would think that an educated person would not invest so much time in trying to dis prove something that they do not think is true. Why is it so upsetting to you unbeleavers, what do you care what we think, or if we waste our time, funny I have NEVER gotten upset about something that I believe is not there.People call that Insanity. I feel so very sorry for someone like you, you are a dead man walking, there is comming a day when you will stand face with the man that you do not believe in, for you and people like you, too little , too late, One last thing, NEVER say that you were not told, you were.Your loss.
imagine fighting a God whom one does not believe exists?

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Yes I agree with Abbe. I have a atheist brother and I can't figure it out. Why would he care what I believe in. I never have pushed what I believe down his throat. Why do atheists get so angry. The only thing I figure is he says that because none of his prayers were ever answered..their is no God.

W

wdeaton65

WOW Mark was the first book? Just shows how misinformed you are the first book was James. luke was not even close to the first book I dont know who this Dr in NC who wrote a book is but I do know PHD can stand for post hole digger. It would be nice to have him the Dr that is come on here and explain to some of us who know the culture and the customs of Israel 2,000 yrs ago and can read 3500 year old text in hebrew. You have no idea what passover is or the high sabbath you talk of things you do not understand. I hope you and the Dr find the truth.