the reason for everything

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chinaeyes

Sorry for the cliche... but people always say they say that everything happens for a reason? i always wonder why i had to work for this company and meet this person blah blah... but isn't it nice if a famous person tells a story of how he found out why he has to be in that particular position?

Pastor Amir - an Israelite missionary, visited our church today and he told the story of when Israel was attacked by Syria and Egypt (Yom Kippur War). They were so outnumbered that Golda, their Prime Minister called President Nixon of the USA to ask for help. Golda told President Nixon they badly needed help that if the US refuse, Israel will completely vanished in just 2 days.

I just can't forget how Nixon responded to this. He said that when he was a little boy, his mother who was a Christian teacher once asked him to promise that someday when he is already in the position to save the Jews, he should do it. He said that incident made him realized why GOD made him the president of the USA... so he can save His people. :)

You can click on the link to read the story:

Story:
How Pres. Nixon saved Jewish state from annihilation

R

Ricke

In The Bible, God made this solid Promise into Israel; "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you".

Israel will never be defeated and destroyed. God has his hands upon them. As long as the Nations do not go against Israel, God will reward them. Look what happen to Nazi Germany and The third Reich....they killed God's people and God put Nazi Germany on their knees ..Amen