I agree. I prefer to imagine there are no chapter, paragraphs or verse numbers. They're helpful for locating passages but that's about it.
yes they break off chapters where they shouldn’t be a lot huh
I agree. I prefer to imagine there are no chapter, paragraphs or verse numbers. They're helpful for locating passages but that's about it.
I'm sure you will agree with me that it is not the posting of Scripture that is the problem.
The problem is the user's foul and twisted commentary that follows it. It shocks me how so many on CC are allowed to purposefully and consistently pound out foul balls in an attempt to muddy the originally crystal clear and pure waters of God's Word. Some are even trying to silence the setting forth and posting of Scriptural Truth altogether. This is truly a sign that the last days are upon us. First, they took it out of schools; now they seek to take it out of CC. Dark day.
I wish I could use the bible code the way the format sets up scripture there is no chapter paragraph or numbers or even spaces yet it was only in this format that hidden messages were foundyes they break off chapters where they shouldn’t be a lot huh
Many of you may wonder why I post with very little scripture reference....chapter..verse.
The word of God says to search the scriptures....this we see in the old as well as in the new.
The scrolls did not have chapters and numbered verses. To be honest I don't think God intended this to applied to his word.
If we go to chapter and verse we miss the context of the word. Drawing our own conclusions on what is being said.
Example.
We all know john 3:16 at least we should it's the most popular verse in the bible.
Now be honest how many can quote john 3: 15 by memory.
How about john 3:17 by memory.
If you can't then my point is made. What is really being said and meant in verse 3:16? Without contexts some may of drawn there own conclusions
Another verse is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" what is paul talking about? You may be surprised.
Or I may be wrong. Check it out.
Agree. My point is that there is no CC rule that states that we must limit our Scripture posting to only one verse at a time.yes they break off chapters where they shouldn’t be a lot huh
I wish I could use the bible code the way the format sets up scripture there is no chapter paragraph or numbers or even spaces yet it was only in this format that hidden messages were found
Agree. My point is that there is no CC rule that states that we must limit our Scripture posting to only one verse at a time.
I had an idea about a thread I was thinking of making a while back. The idea was similar to this game I like to play where I choose a random verse and write a poem about it except instead of writing based on that verse we all spoke using scripture only using verses to have actual conversationsyeah some People communicate here differently I notice and prefer the more scripture the better but there’s also the good concepts about scripture here that have good value who maybe quote a few but talk a lot about the concept
we’re all different in how we receive and share I think but there’s always value and also thinking in ways we may not have ourself but I prefer learning the messages of scripture I’m still learning I can’t put the scripture away yet it holds way too much revelation
I’ve never really wondered that about you people get their message across in different ways here.
I’ve usually always recognized scripture in your ideas you post about and if not it’s always interesting . so I have never really wondered that . also enjoy your creativity in sharing brother God bless
Definately brother , any idea is a good one that gets people into scripture or studying it , discussing it ect !!!I had an idea about a thread I was thinking of making a while back. The idea was similar to this game I like to play where I choose a random verse and write a poem about it except instead of writing based on that verse we all spoke using scripture only using verses to have actual conversations
But in the end I decided against it still I think it is a good idea
Pilgrim, you are a master at posting the scriptures. Often, Ill post a paragraph and you’ll follow with the scriptures that relate to it. Others do similar things. I never worry about the message not getting across to others.
If it is a hardship and grievous chore for one to post Scripture, then one is welcome to speak freely without it. Just don't use it as an opportunity to lie about what the Bible says and means.
We have already been given one...
Revelation
22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
Oops, sorry about that. I forgot that I was not supposed to post Scripture.![]()