The Reason

  • Thread starter Thread starter empowered
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

empowered

Guest
I do not wish to be held accountable for what I did with such gifts as these? I do not deserve them and the hour for judgement is coming. I set myself up in the mornings to seek my Father in heaven and adjust my schedule always to include Him. I love Him. He is my answer to everything. But one day I will be judged. What did I do with the abilities He gave me? So this is my answer to that particular question.
I gave Him more of me than I ever have. I allowed Him to do as He wills with this vessel and help whomever He would. I purchased a computer and hooked it up to the internet. I gave Him time to reach whomever He will. I believed in His abilities and so set aside my own not wanting to be recognized. Forgive me.
empowered*