J
J-Kay-2
Guest
The Bat Story [ Read 1st Blog ]
If anyone read my blog about the Bat that flew through my hair
at 3:30 AM in my sleep, you know it was a traumatic experience.
I have to say I never had an answer as to how it got in my room.
Some say they can squeeze through a tiny opening.
We had just brought in a desk from my sons home, and I thought
maybe it was like under it somewhere, or like in a drawer. I was
so terrified I had my son in law come and take all the drawers
out to check and make sure no bats were there. There wasn't.
No matter what anyone thinks of me in general, I must say I
would never wish such a horrible experience upon my enemies.
The Post Traumatic was nearly a year. I think I went through
every negative emotion, mental and physical some people endure.
When my husband came back home from working out of town
for the 17 yrs., he was responsible for getting me back on my feet
and try to help me. But it was Jesus who did the spiritual work.
I would literally lay with Scripture going all day long. I would
lie on the floor and pray, interceding for whomever the Lord
laid upon my heart. I read the Word over and over. It was good
spiritually, but the strength in my body was nearly gone.
As you can tell now, after 14 years I am feisty. I still don't like
to drive anymore. Not even a new car tempts me to drive. I think
what happened being I was a driver starting age 19, and good
one at that, I realized when I tried driving in my weaken state,
I knew the power of a car, any my weakness. I will drive if I
have to, but it is no longer a pleasure.
The Lord is with me at all times.
I now believe He allowed all that happened so I might have
empathy for what others go through.
Between the Bible, Christian programming ,Jesus and the movie
"What about Bob"..... Those Baby Steps are necessary. ~J ~K~2
If anyone read my blog about the Bat that flew through my hair
at 3:30 AM in my sleep, you know it was a traumatic experience.
I have to say I never had an answer as to how it got in my room.
Some say they can squeeze through a tiny opening.
We had just brought in a desk from my sons home, and I thought
maybe it was like under it somewhere, or like in a drawer. I was
so terrified I had my son in law come and take all the drawers
out to check and make sure no bats were there. There wasn't.
No matter what anyone thinks of me in general, I must say I
would never wish such a horrible experience upon my enemies.
The Post Traumatic was nearly a year. I think I went through
every negative emotion, mental and physical some people endure.
When my husband came back home from working out of town
for the 17 yrs., he was responsible for getting me back on my feet
and try to help me. But it was Jesus who did the spiritual work.
I would literally lay with Scripture going all day long. I would
lie on the floor and pray, interceding for whomever the Lord
laid upon my heart. I read the Word over and over. It was good
spiritually, but the strength in my body was nearly gone.
As you can tell now, after 14 years I am feisty. I still don't like
to drive anymore. Not even a new car tempts me to drive. I think
what happened being I was a driver starting age 19, and good
one at that, I realized when I tried driving in my weaken state,
I knew the power of a car, any my weakness. I will drive if I
have to, but it is no longer a pleasure.
The Lord is with me at all times.
I now believe He allowed all that happened so I might have
empathy for what others go through.
Between the Bible, Christian programming ,Jesus and the movie
"What about Bob"..... Those Baby Steps are necessary. ~J ~K~2