The Rock of my Salvation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

When I asked the Lord to protect me from evil, it was not only from the evil that others might do to me, although I am learning that it is impossible for this not to happen when I am following Jesus, but it was more of the evil that came from within me, out of my own heart.

For a time, I would check my words, and if they showed any sign of evil, I knew it had come out of me. And still, anything that comes out of me that is not like Christ, I have to check it, to see if it is of God or not. The test is the fruit.

And I ask the Lord, ''where is it? where did it come from. Take it out of me Lord.''

I also desire that the Lord search my heart and take out all things that offend. I never know what type of situations will come up, and if those hidden things are not revealed to me and dealt with, then they might shock me or cause me to deviate later on, when something unexpected comes up.

God is perfect, because he is Love.

When love is perfected, there is no room for error.

But I am a witness, that this love is only found in Jesus Christ. No other man, and no other name. Satan cannot deter me. Only by the name of Jesus Christ can one be saved. No other way, no other path. All other paths are on the broad road. But Jesus is that narrow road.

No doctrines of men can teach it, no ideals. Money cannot buy it. Fame cannot persuade it. And I am fully persuaded of the gospel of Jesus Christ, which truly is the power of God unto salvation to those who are exercised by it!

If I deviate from God, I have made my first greatest error.

There is only one God. Only one true God. Anything else is an idol. There is only one God I fear, who is the only living God, all other things are the works of men's imaginations and tools.

There is only one Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. One God. The God of Abraham, and of Isaac and of Jacob.

The God that came and appeared to Moses as a flame in a bush. The God that anointed David.

And this same God is the one who said of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, ''This is my son, in whom I am well pleased, hear him.''

He is the rock of my salvation.

AMEN!

M

MrsSunflower

Very well said, Ramon! Amen!! :)

S

shekaniah

Amen...You made me think of this verse...

Psalm 139:23,24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

May this be the fruit of our hearts...Amen

Y

yaright

thank you for the testimony of things our Lord has done in you.

N

nyla

that testimony was touching i love reading it and the verse that shekanika put up psalm 139:23, 24 it went well with it and spoke on just what you was posting god bless i enjoyed amen