the romans road

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hearer

Faith is a gift of God or another way of putting it a work of God not of man so we are saved by God's works. If the seed comes from Heaven then what is produced as a result of it will be a work of Heaven If it is a work of man then it will be a work of the Earth. The only things that will survive and still exist after the trip to Heaven will be of God. Any man made "good" works or "good" things will be destroyed. Faith produces repentance.

It is my understanding that God doesn't see me as I am but as I will be.

Ephesians 2:8 *For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
we also received the seed through the church. That is the hard work of men. I was taught at sunday school as a child while I was still an unbeliever by hardworking dedicated people. I did not believe though (the seed took a long time to grow) until in my 20's. We receive the heavenly seed about the heavenly kingdom but we should be sowing and reaping too. We all have work to do. Hard work. And as Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes, God's gift to us is that we enjoy the work.