I felt the seal of God on my forehead physically when he sealed me and I knew it was the seal of GOD and I heard his name and I felt his name
I learnt that the commandments are in me, before I knew them I felt them,
My mind is on him all of the time
Worshiping, praying, loving, thanking, asking for forgiveness for myself, for others, for mankind
My mind is on the Lord day and night
He teaches, he guides, he leads and I follow for all eternity
I will never serve or idolize men or any other
I serve the Lord, I idolize him
He is the Great, the All mighty, the Fury, the Fire and the Love greater than all Loves
No man can speak over what is written in my mind, in my hands, in my flesh and soul
God is ALL, I no longer choose him, I chose and it has been sealed.
May God be with you and the Holy Spirit be bright, may you feel it flowing through and out of you and may you look to Jesus for truth and salvation, may your love conquer fear and deliver you from evil and forever be in your hearts and may those who hear the truth, not by an ear but by faith in your own hearts know that he is coming soon. Repent and be delivered in the name of Jesus Christ our saviour. Amen.
I learnt that the commandments are in me, before I knew them I felt them,
My mind is on him all of the time
Worshiping, praying, loving, thanking, asking for forgiveness for myself, for others, for mankind
My mind is on the Lord day and night
He teaches, he guides, he leads and I follow for all eternity
I will never serve or idolize men or any other
I serve the Lord, I idolize him
He is the Great, the All mighty, the Fury, the Fire and the Love greater than all Loves
No man can speak over what is written in my mind, in my hands, in my flesh and soul
God is ALL, I no longer choose him, I chose and it has been sealed.
May God be with you and the Holy Spirit be bright, may you feel it flowing through and out of you and may you look to Jesus for truth and salvation, may your love conquer fear and deliver you from evil and forever be in your hearts and may those who hear the truth, not by an ear but by faith in your own hearts know that he is coming soon. Repent and be delivered in the name of Jesus Christ our saviour. Amen.