the second coming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hearer

1. Psalm 79:13
    So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
    [*]Psalm 100:3
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Jesus is the good shepherd who has laid down his life and his sheep will hear his voice, soon we his flock will have his voice among us for us to all plainly hear.

Will we see his cloud or will he come suddenly from nowhere out of heaven? For he will have been born of heaven. In fact the time has come.

Feb 17, 2010
Hearer is there a verse that actually say second coming? I have a very interesting point to make to you about this coming of the Lord... Let me give you some info and we can talk about it...There were three men that visited Abraham, two angles and it says ...Abraham stayed in the presence of the LORD... And then again... when Jesus saw Mary he said... TOUCH ME NOT... for I have not yet ascended to Father, but go and tell ...I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God... And we can see that He did go, and returned to appear to many after that... He returned with more glory than He had before the cross. Jesus said....Father the hour has come,,, glorify thy Son with the glory He had before the earth was formed... And Jesus said.. Father the glory thou hast given me, I have given them that you gave me... So yes Jesus did come back with MORE glory that they will also get later...

If the third man with Abraham was the LORD, it must have been Jesus... Or what do you think? And if JEsus ascended to Father straight after He saw Mary then he did return a second, maybe a third time already, But I know the second time ON CLOUDS is a fact...
May the Lord bless us with Wisdom and obedience...AMEN!

H

Hearer

Hearer is there a verse that actually say second coming? I have a very interesting point to make to you about this coming of the Lord... Let me give you some info and we can talk about it...There were three men that visited Abraham, two angles and it says ...Abraham stayed in the presence of the LORD... And then again... when Jesus saw Mary he said... TOUCH ME NOT... for I have not yet ascended to Father, but go and tell ...I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God... And we can see that He did go, and returned to appear to many after that... He returned with more glory than He had before the cross. Jesus said....Father the hour has come,,, glorify thy Son with the glory He had before the earth was formed... And Jesus said.. Father the glory thou hast given me, I have given them that you gave me... So yes Jesus did come back with MORE glory that they will also get later...

If the third man with Abraham was the LORD, it must have been Jesus... Or what do you think? And if JEsus ascended to Father straight after He saw Mary then he did return a second, maybe a third time already, But I know the second time ON CLOUDS is a fact...
May the Lord bless us with Wisdom and obedience...AMEN!
hi cobus

you accept he will be here

and he is and this is twice like

Zecharia(Ch4) wrote of him 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

and

Two candlesticks shall be their witnesses giving light like John did. (Rev 11)

S

Scotth1960

1. Psalm 79:13
    So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
  2. Psalm 100:3
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Jesus is the good shepherd who has laid down his life and his sheep will hear his voice, soon we his flock will have his voice among us for us to all plainly hear.

Will we see his cloud or will he come suddenly from nowhere out of heaven? For he will have been born of heaven. In fact the time has come.

Friends:

A great book on the subject of the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Frazier, T.L. (1999). A Second Look at the Second Coming. Ben Lomond, CA: Conciliar Press.

In Erie PA USA August 2011 AD Scott R. Harrington

H

Hearer

Friends:

A great book on the subject of the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Frazier, T.L. (1999). A Second Look at the Second Coming. Ben Lomond, CA: Conciliar Press.

In Erie PA USA August 2011 AD Scott R. Harrington
although Frazier cuts thorugh the hype about the rapture and so Christ does not come again twice for that reason, I know that Christ will come to guide and shepherd his flock through the tribulation. And the time is now.

This "second coming" before the final coming is by the second annointed mentioned by Zechariah (Ch4) He will have Christ in him and he will be in Christ.

12...What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Both anointed ones fulfil the prohecy of moses: one from the Jews and one from the Barbarians:

Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
although Frazier cuts thorugh the hype about the rapture and so Christ does not come again twice for that reason, I know that Christ will come to guide and shepherd his flock through the tribulation. And the time is now.

This "second coming" before the final coming is by the second annointed mentioned by Zechariah (Ch4) He will have Christ in him and he will be in Christ.

12...What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Both anointed ones fulfil the prohecy of moses: one from the Jews and one from the Barbarians:

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
HUH?

^^^^^ JESUS CHRIST ^^^^^

H

Hearer

HUH?

^^^^^ JESUS CHRIST ^^^^^
why does zecharia and revelation both say there will be two olive trees/ branches and that there will be two annointed ones? With lampstands representing the light of witnesses?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
why does zecharia and revelation both say there will be two olive trees/ branches and that there will be two annointed ones? With lampstands representing the light of witnesses?
what's that got to do with Jesus prophesied by Moses?

H

Hearer

what's that got to do with Jesus prophesied by Moses?
moses prophesied about jesus and the other who would come from amongst us. A prophet to be raised amongst them to speak to them what Jesus says. The prophet will speak the words of Jesus.

The essential part of the text is that someone from amongst your brothers who can speak to you in your own language and culture will be raised up.

L

Laodicea

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
(7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
(8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
(9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
Revelation 6:15-17
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
(16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
moses prophesied about jesus and the other who would come from amongst us. A prophet to be raised amongst them to speak to them what Jesus says. The prophet will speak the words of Jesus.

The essential part of the text is that someone from amongst your brothers who can speak to you in your own language and culture will be raised up.
could you lay out passages please?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
one was Moses - THE LAW and the other was Elijah - THE PROPHETS.
they both testify of Jesus Christ.