The SEED OF GOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
Lord Jesus, it is with great appreciation that we come to Thee and thank Thee for thy grace. Lord what you did for us, and still does for us, is so beyond what we deserve. Thank you lord that You loved us first. Lord show us today, how we can love you, as You deserve to be loved. Amen!

This is gong to be short and powerful. I will only STAY in the TRUTH of God, His Word…. And we start of with this verse…

1 John 3:9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Today we will have Scripture show us who is the SEED of God and when does this SEED enter into a person. Then we will also use scripture to see what the SEED accomplish in a man of God. After this study not one of us will not understand what it means if the SEED OF GOD, REMAINS IN A PERSON. So let us first establish who is the SEED OF GOD.

Many of us already say… It is Jesus Christ… But what measure of Jesus Christ is the SEED OF GOD? Is it Jesus as a little Holy Spirit in me, like 1%? Is it Jesus as a 10% Holy Spirit in me? Well no neither!. If God gives the SEED OF GOD TO BE IN A MAN, there is only ONE MEASURE God gives to a man…. 100%!!!! The FULFILLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT… God gives only one measure of Jesus to every person He gives Jesus too…. The EXACT measure of JESUS HIMSELF. It is as simple as this… you are either 100% Jesus filled, or you are 0% Jesus filled! Empty as in NOTHING, or full as n EVERYTHING! 100% Biblical.

Let us just get this clear. The SEED of God is not a little thing He implants and then it grows to the fulness of Jesus Christ. It is a Spirit that is already FULLY GOD AS JESUS WAS GOD IN FLESH…. The Holy Spirit does not GROW He is God’s Spirit! The Holy Spirit is the FULNESS OF GOD’S SPIRIT IN A PERSON. There is only ONE measure of Holy Spirit in people… Full or nothing.

There is not one verse in the Bible, where God teaches that the HOLY SPIRIT is a GROWING Spirit. Oh we can grow in MANY Godly attributes, like truth, and pureness, but not in holiness! Holiness is either given to you by God, or it is not. And that holiness is the FULL holiness of God. It is the FULNESS of God in Christ Jesus God gives to man. When God gives HIS SEED to a man, God gives that man the GLORY, HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRSIT JESUS…. ALL OF IT!!!!!

There is no in-between. There is not a single verse that says a tree bears two kinds of fruit. Not a single verse. The Bible is VERY clear on this…. Look what God says… Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Please note:NO man can bear righteousness, and sin. NO MAN! So either you are righteous or you are sinner….. that is what the Bible teaches… Sinners are trees that bear bad fruit. And righteous men of God are trees that bears good fruit. There is no other trees! You are one of the two, NEVER BOTH… Here is another way God makes distinction…. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God

Remember you can EITHER do righteousness or sin, NOT BOTH…. Oh I know this is a HARD PILL TO SWOLLOW, for you were lied to for so long. But this was in your Bible all the time, you just chose to believe the sinning teachers… A person that sin is NOT OF GOD…. the SEED of God is not in a sinner…. Righteous is NOT SINNING people.

Proof?.. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

So it looks like when God does put His seed in a person that man will be RIGHTEOUS, HOLY AND WITHOUT SIN… If this was not true it would not have been in the Bible… But now it is so it has to be true. EVEN if the WHOLE world lieth in iniquity, sin, does this mean God’s men are also sinners? NO NEVER! God says His men that are from Him does RIGHTEOUSNESS, There is NO SIN in righteousness. NONE! And if a person does ONE SIN, he did not do righteousness, and then HE IS NOT OF GOD.

God’s men cannot bear bad fruit… why? They are from the same SEED AS JESUS! As simple as that…. This Seed of God remains in them… This is also very important…. And here we will use the Scripture that compares bad fruit with darkness and good fruit with light…. God asks in 2 Cor 6:14… what communion hath light with darkness…. Answer: NONE! So God’s righteousness, good fruit, light, has NO COMMUNION with darkness/bad fruit/ sin…. God and His seed cannot have communion with sin….CANNOT! So any person that sin, cannot have the Seed of God in him… CANNOT! And any person that does have the Seed of God in him, CANNOT have sin in him… CANNOT! There is NO other doctrine than this. NO OTHER.

If God plants his Seed in a person, that person is in all aspects a Child of God as Jesus was the Son of God. As holy, as Godly and as perfect with God’s glory, as Jesus was. The Seed of God comes with the same power, same holiness, same glory, same perfection and same life as Jesus lived and done on earth…. THE SEED IS CHRIST JESUS IN HIS FULNESS!!!!!

The SEED of GOD is the FULNESS OF CHRSIT JESUS IN A MAN!!!! AS PERFECT, AS HOLY AND AS GODLY GLORIUS AS JESUS CHRIST WAS HIMSELF…. GOD IN MAN! This is the TRUTH of God as God teach us in HIS WORD. AMEN!

Jul 27, 2011
Cobus, are you saying that Gods men can't fall? and if they do they are no longer Gods men? Moses, David, and Peter, had their times, and so did others, did God turn His back on them? i'm not condoning sin, believe me, i'm just saying Gods people do make mistakes and i think God brings us through the fire, i don't think God ever stops calling us His own.

O

overcomer2

I do believe when we sin, we sin outside the body(body of Christ). The body does not sin. When we sin, we are outside the body of Christ and must quickly repent and get back in our place (the body) and under our covering (Christ).

1 Corinthians :17-19
[SUP]17 [/SUP]But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
[SUP]19 [/SUP]What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

When you commit spiritual fornication you not only sin against the Lord you sin against the body of Christ.

Feb 17, 2010
I say as long as a person sin God is NOT finished with the person. I do not like to use the Old Testament people as example becasue they did not have the EFFECTIVE SACRIFICE of Jesus. So let us focus on the men in the NEw testament.

Brother-Don, ask if you want me to reflect on any person you want....Peter? When Peter stood with Jesus and he wanted to STOP Jesus from going to be crucified, Jesus said... Get behind me Satan... But that was before God completed Peter to be an Apostle...After Peter was Apostle he was appointed to perfect Saints... And when Peter went with John to Samaria, they layed hands on the people, and they received the Holy Ghost.... Now look at Peter... From a satan that opposed God's will, to a holy man of God that baptize with Holy Ghost.... That Peter was perfected by the SEED God implanted in Peter, the day the tongues of Fire came on them in the upper room...

Sep 4, 2012
I do believe when we sin, we sin outside the body(body of Christ). The body does not sin. When we sin, we are outside the body of Christ and must quickly repent and get back in our place (the body) and under our covering (Christ).
Interesting concept, but I don't think it's scriptural. When a person believes in Christ (s)he is baptized into the body of Christ. There is nothing that suggests this operation is reversed by any act of man (except perhaps open denial of the lord).

Sin in the body of Christ is not some strange, blasphemous concept. It was pictured in the old testament. During the appointed time of unleavened bread (7 days) in which a sheaf of firstfruits barley (symbolizing Christ) was presented to GOD, no leaven was allowed in anyone's home. Leaven, of course, symbolizes corruption and evil.

At the next appointed time of Pentecost when the new spiritual man (body of Christ) was joined together through the holy spirit, two loaves of bread (symbolizing the body of Christ) were waved before GOD. These loaves were baked with leaven, which symbolizes the corrupted nature of the body of Christ.

So the body of Christ can (and does) sin. It is only the holy spirit which binds the body together that cannot sin.

Feb 17, 2010
HRFTD, jusrt shot himself in the FOOR once again... His babbling of lies will once again be swept away by the Word of God the ONLY Truth...

I know god only commands what HE DOES himself... If God instructs us to do something, HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT HIMSELF....

So here goes about leaven in the Church of God.... Now this is not my babbling of lies like herosefromthedead babbles, this is STRAIGHT form the Word of God...

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
1Co 5:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Oh is this not just beautiful? God says we should PURGE (remove) all leaven... for a little will leaven the whole lump....I see God's lump (church) is PROPERLY PURGED BY HIM... He only adds PERFECTLY PURGED MEMBERS TO HIS CHURCH, God will not allow even the SMALLEST leaven into His Lump..

That is why the lump herosefromthedead is ALL LEAVEN lump and no UNLEVENED lump. The WHOLE lump is leavened...

Hey HRFTD, REPENT, God can cleanse you and GET AWAY FROM THE LEAVEN.... Even your sinning pastors are very leaven...

Again what you say proofed the opposite of what God's Word says... You see HRFTD, if we purge the sinner people from the church, the church has NO LEAVEN.... A Godly command... And that is WELL explained in Matthew 18 from verse 15 ....