The Shortage, Are You Preparing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

persistent

Prevention

FollowView Profile
40 Pains That Today’s Teens Will Never Understand
Adam Schubak, Arricca SanSone - 5h ago
React150 Comments|

7 of 41 Photos in Gallery Buying tickets to a concert is still no picnic, but at least now young people can discover if the tour is sold out from the comforts of their computer, rather than after camping out in a long line.
Auto Rotation Off
Full screen
7 of 41 Photos in Gallery©Getty Images

P

persistent

The crop looked good where I live in South Dakota. But then I drove to Topeka and everything in Iowa and Kansas was burned up.
Moldova special: plum and grape cultivation company, Ceteronis
High transport rates hinder fruit export

The fruit cultivation company, Ceteronis, which was founded in 2000, combines no fewer than nine kolkhoz* fields, totaling over 4,000 hectares. A third of the acreage consists of vineyards and a tenth of fruit tree orchards. Besides grapes, plums occupy a prominent place on the Ceteronis' farms. "But, this year, the drought wiped out almost that entire crop. Last year we harvested 4,000 tons; this year, we'll have to settle for 900 tons," says commercial director Marcel Bobeica.
Last year, Ceteronis loaded 120 trucks of plums to sell overseas; 90 of those were destined for the EU market. Stanley plums enter the market when Western Europe and the Balkans run out. Aside from their excellent flavor, these Moldovan plums also have the advantage of entering an empty market. Neighboring Romania is an important customer. Almost all retailers in that country receive direct deliveries of not only plums but other fruits like apples and peaches too.

P

persistent

Ecuador will compete in the international blueberry market
Several days ago, the Hortifrut company exported a shipment of 5 tons of blueberries from Ecuador to the Netherlands by sea. The fruit was produced in the Zapotillo canton of the province of Loja, and the shipment was inspected and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock's Phyto and Animal Regulation and Control Agency (Agrocalidad).

With this shipment, Ecuador will begin to enter the international blueberry market. The Ministry of Agriculture (MAG) and the Ecuadorian Federation of Blueberry Producers and Exporters (Fepexa) work together to strengthen the country's blueberry chain. The MAG also works with the private sector to articulate training in this area for export, especially in the provinces of Imbabura and Carchi.
Ecuador started growing blueberries in 2015 and there are currently approximately 50 hectares dedicated to this crop in Carchi, Imbabura, Pichincha, Cotopaxi, Tungurahua, Azuay, and Loja. Tests and trials are being carried out with different varieties in Santa Elena, El Oro, and Manabi.
"Ecuador has many opportunities to become an agro-export investment destination; its land is fertile, it has a favorable climate, its geographical position allows the development of competitive fruits and it has qualified labor," stated Patricio Almeida, executive director of Agrocalidad.

Source: agricultura.gob.ec

Publication date: Thu 29 Sep 2022

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 107:34 A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When the Man comes Around

"And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying,
'Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"
There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same

Yep, that man has already started going around. We are certainly see that people are not treated the same. Those guilty of misdemeanors are in a gulag, whereas those guilty of assault and battery are released to commit the crimes again.

There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around
The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?

Yes, there is going to be a rapture soon, meanwhile they are forcing a kill shot on you with a terror in each jab.

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree

Yes, the believers are listening to the trumpets while the unbelievers are following the pied pipers to their destruction. The drums of war are beating, and morons are marching. The thorn tree is a cursed tree, like the AntiChrist and they are the ones responsible for this growing whirlwind.

The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom

Yes we are seeing Russia and other countries unifying into an alliance for the Ezekiel 38/39 war and the Final Armageddon war. This is why the Virgins are trimming their wicks, they have heard the midnight cry that the Bridegroom cometh.

Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down

Jesus is the Man. He is coming back. Prepare to meet your God.

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the prick
In measured hundredweight and penny pound
"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him"

The famine is coming.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Aslanfriend

Jan 28, 2018
I have not read all 38 pages of this thread, so if there's a repeat thought I apologize. I personally have never really understood the "Prepper" mentality, especially among Christians. Nowhere in the Bible do I see something to the effect of, "In the last days thou shall stockpile what you can to prepare for the coming famine"
Instead I see a different attitude on how to live according to Jesus by not being afraid or worry about your income or food. I take Jesus's words to heart when He said, "Consider the lilies of the field and the birds of the air," so..... Don't worry about what you will eat" etc. because God will take care of you. I also don't understand why upper middle class and beyond have such HUGE savings accounts/nest eggs/investments/retirement money and the like. Aren't we supposed to rely on Jesus for all our basic needs? I guess it made more sense 2000 years ago, not today since money works so differently. I guess I'm just a simple gal, not trying to judge or anything.

P

persistent

I have not read all 38 pages of this thread, so if there's a repeat thought I apologize. I personally have never really understood the "Prepper" mentality, especially among Christians. Nowhere in the Bible do I see something to the effect of, "In the last days thou shall stockpile what you can to prepare for the coming famine"
Instead I see a different attitude on how to live according to Jesus by not being afraid or worry about your income or food. I take Jesus's words to heart when He said, "Consider the lilies of the field and the birds of the air," so..... Don't worry about what you will eat" etc. because God will take care of you. I also don't understand why upper middle class and beyond have such HUGE savings accounts/nest eggs/investments/retirement money and the like. Aren't we supposed to rely on Jesus for all our basic needs? I guess it made more sense 2000 years ago, not today since money works so differently. I guess I'm just a simple gal, not trying to judge or anything.
The first protestant sermon I ever heard I remember was at a church in a small town in Indiana by a missionary to the US from Nigeria and he was preaching how in the US people worship money as their god.

P

persistent

MarketWatch
FollowView Profile
The stock market is in trouble. That’s because the bond market is ‘very close to a crash.’
Philip van Doorn - Yesterday 6:27 AM
1665745792019.png
MARKETS TODAY

DJI Rising fast

INX Rising fast

COMP Rising fast

The stock market is in trouble. That’s because the bond market is ‘very close to a crash.’© Thomas van Doorn
DEEP DIVE
Don’t assume the worst is over, says investor Larry McDonald.

Related video: The markets have probably already priced in a recession — and a fairly significant one at that: UOB

Tony, we we just got the Ms decision and also GDP numbers less
Video Player is loading.
The markets have probably already priced in a recession — and a fairly significant one at that: UOB

P

persistent

CNBC
3 hours ago
The biggest wealth transfer in history is about to happen – here's how to be part of it
The coming transfer of $68 trillion in assets from baby boomers to their heirs is creating challenges for clients and advisors alike.See less
See more

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let them eat ice cream

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 7.33.49 PM.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Food crisis worse than anyone can imagine

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020