The source of my strength.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kefa52

It is not for us to imagine that we can prove the truth of Christianity by our own arguments; nobody can prove the truth of Christianity except the Holy Spirit, by his own almighty work of renewing the blinded heart.
It is the sovereign prerogative of Christ’s Spirit to convince men’s consciences of the truth of Christ’s gospel; and Christ’s human witnesses must learn to ground their hopes of success not on clever presentation of the truth by man, but on powerful demonstration of the truth by the Spirit ( Packer JI )

Jan 11, 2013
It is not for us to imagine that we can prove the truth of Christianity by our own arguments; nobody can prove the truth of Christianity except the Holy Spirit, by his own almighty work of renewing the blinded heart.
It is the sovereign prerogative of Christ’s Spirit to convince men’s consciences of the truth of Christ’s gospel; and Christ’s human witnesses must learn to ground their hopes of success not on clever presentation of the truth by man, but on powerful demonstration of the truth by the Spirit ( Packer JI )

When I came to you brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God
For I resoloved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling
My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuassive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirts power
So that your faith might not rest on mens wisdom, but on God's power
1Cor2:1-5

I am sure the Apostle Paul would have agreed with you Kefa

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I was just reading scripture on this last night, than was able to see.
That if we argue for self or of own understanding, then ther must be a need of truth.
But if we present all given in witness to Jesus, no arguement is needed, for truth stands of its self.
For who can argue with God? :)

God bless
pickles

M

MarkayMrk777

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Zechariah 4:6