The Speed Dating Quiz

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

1) What do you do for work? - Student studying Egpytology
2) Where are you from? Virginia
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I have feelings for Lucky Charms
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? To crap to even mention
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? Money
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Personality
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Yes and no
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? Acne Vulgaris
9) Do you want/do you have any children? Yes and no
10) What do you do for fun? - Watch the history channel, National Geographic, Read
11) What are you most proud about? My plants are still alive
12) Is religion important to you? Yes
13) Do you follow politics? No Are you a Democrat or a Republican? I vote for whoever my dad tells me to.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? No
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? The things my nana left me when she died, and all of my books.
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? December, i like presents
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? Book: Robert Frost collection of Poems. Movie: Sphere
18) Which is the last book you read? Run like a mother
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? Be the Curator for the museum in Cairo
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Favorite band: Foo fighters
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? I have a Dog, Shes a husky, her name is summer, she is stupid so i call her Summy dummy
22) How do you spend your spare time? Reading, and stuff
23) Where do you see yourself in five years time? Trying to find Atlantis... seriously
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? A Lion
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Depends on my mood.
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? December 25th 2003
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first? Eat as much as i could
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? yes???
29) Who was your hero, as a child? Captain planet
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? I would buy a house in France and make it look fancy, then i would go shopping every day for the rest of my life
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? His name was Ryan
32) What makes you laugh/cry? I laugh a lot, im easily amused. I cry when someone im related to dies.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? This question does not apply to me, as i dont know how to cook.
34) Describe your perfect holiday. Visiting museums around the world
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? Pretty little liars
36) What is the last CD you bought? I cant even remember.
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? Im a middle of the day person
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? Mountain.. i dont do hot weather
39) What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? Eccentric
40) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? In a castle in Iceland
41) Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day? Judge Judy
42) Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why? Dustin Hoffman, he's awesome
43) Who is your favorite sportsperson? I dont like sports people
44) What is your favorite sporting activity? Running
45) Which is your favorite genre of movies - Sci- fi

N

NukePooch

1) What do you do for work? Sound tech/roadie work.
2) Where are you from? Michigan via Tennessee.
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? That there is a whole lot more to me than just one thing.
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? Never had one.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? Distance.
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Trust.
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Nope, never been.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? That she is not a husband.
9) Do you want/do you have any children? Don't have any...
10) What do you do for fun? - Spend inordinate amounts of time on surveys that no one will ever read.
11) What are you most proud about? My ability to go from sarcasm to sarcasm without a net.
12) Is religion important to you? Yep.
13) Do you follow politics? Are you a Democrat or a Republican? Yep, but no party labels here.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? Hmmm...not so sure on this one. I think if both parties agree, a true love can come out of a first sight.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? Currently my Kindle, but I don't put a whole lot of 'treasure' in possessions.
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? National Return Shopping Carts to the Supermarket Month. Zany Holidays - Wacky Days - Calendar of 2009 Outrageous Holidays: Return Shopping Carts To The Supermarket Month (Because There's Only So Much You Can Do With One)
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? Varies on the day, my mood, and how many shopping carts I've got in my possession.
18) Which is the last book you read? Alpha Rising, by GL Douglas
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? Be a mother.
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Varies on the day, my mood, and how many shopping carts I've got in my possession.
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? Yes, I like animals, but I don't have any pets.
22) How do you spend your spare time? Spending inordinate amounts of time on surveys that no one will ever read.
23) Where do you see yourself in five years time? Heaven.
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? Hibernating.
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Neither, I am a realist.
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? I would not allow myself to get credit cards in college.
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first? Finish this survey.
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? Seriously? Who would honestly write no?
29) Who was your hero, as a child? Didn't really have one that I remember.
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? Large anonymous tips to hard-working people I've never known.
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? Tonia, in junior high.
32) What makes you laugh/cry? Thinking of how long ago junior high was.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? Depends on the friend. Only a true friend could handle my chili.
34) Describe your perfect holiday. Locking myself inside my place and not emerging except for food.
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? Top Gear.
36) What is the last CD you bought? I have no idea.
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. Very, very morning.
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? Either as long as I have the right four-wheel-drive.
39) What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? Nachoeesy.
40) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Wilderness. Any wilderness.
41) Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day? Daryl Hannah. She was able to successfully unplug from stardom and become almost unknown.
42) Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why? Tom Hanks...huge fame, yet seems normal.
43) Who is your favorite sportsperson? Ken Block.
44) What is your favorite sporting activity? Off-roading.
45) Which is your favorite genre of movies? Action, comedy, or action-comedy.

J

Jullianna

*applauds #11"

J

Jullianna

Liked this about that.................

Attachments

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
1) What do you do for work? I turn agricultural waste into marketable products (seriously!)
2) Where are you from? East coast
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I like answering survey questions in different colors
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? Never had a serious one yet, I'm too picky
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? the right person
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? wanting God's will above his or mine
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Never been, would if God told me to
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? That she is not a husband. (ditto for me. thanks, nukepooch)
9) Do you want/do you have any children? don't have any, might adopt someday......
10) What do you do for fun? answer useless surveys in different colors
11) What are you most proud about? That I'm not proud of anything
12) Is religion important to you? No. you can be very religious, yet staggeringly unspiritual. Spirituality is important to me.
13) Do you follow politics? Yes Are you a Democrat or a Republican? I'm currently giving them both the Silent Treatment
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? I don't really treasure my possessions, but I do become somewhat attached to my art projects
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? September. Because it's awesome.
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? The Bible, and I like any movie that makes me think/cry/laugh
18) Which is the last book you read? "Adventures in two worlds" by A.J. Cronin. Good Stuff.
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? Artist
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Not really into music, but anything that makes me think/laugh/cry is a winner in my book
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? Animals are great. I live on a farm
22) How do you spend your spare time? I don't get much free time, so I spend it wisely by answering random surveys that no one will read.
23) Where do you see yourself in five years time? FIVE YEARS!?!?!?!?!?! I don't know what I'll be into next month.......
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? A swallow-tailed kite. It's a small bird of prey that eats mostly insects.
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Neither, I am a realist. Mommm......nukepooch stole my answer......make him stoppp
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? Any I didn't learn from and subsequently become a better person
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first? Never thought about it....maybe hit the road with my testimony?
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? Why do YOU want to know? (edges away suspiciously)
29) Who was your hero, as a child? Jesus. He still is.
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? Buy more land, maybe start a nonprofit/ministry, give to random strangers who deserve it
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? a cute kid in fifth grade
32) What makes you laugh/cry? I laugh easily, but stories about the human experience make me cry. Thanks a lot, PBS.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? Probably something I raised or grew.
34) Describe your perfect holiday. Complete isolation from other humans for an entire day.
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? I don't watch much T.V., but "Shark Tank" is fun
36) What is the last CD you bought? I have never bought a CD. True story.
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? Mountain.
39) What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? I hate questions like this. How would I know? Ask my friends, not me!
40) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Wherever God wants me to be, there's no better place on earth.
41) Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day? I wouldn't know how to be anyone else, I't enough challenge just being me.
42) Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why? I don't know any celebrities, so how would I know?
43) Who is your favorite sportsperson? Tim Tebow
44) What is your favorite sporting activity? Hiking
45) Which is your favorite genre of movies? Anything that makes me laugh, cry, or think.

Last edited:
P

princessbella

1) What do you do for work? - Student , volunteer for teenchallenge
2) Where are you from? Yorkshire england
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I really dislike dishonesty
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? Never been in a relationship ,,, yeah yeah i know im 37 but is true
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? Honesty trust humour integrity
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Trust
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Never been married
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? Honesty, trust, humour, integrity
9) Do you want/do you have any children? I cant have children but would love to adopt or foster..
10) What do you do for fun? - read a good book, see friends, , movies, eating out
11) What are you most proud about? Going back to studying
12) Is religion important to you? My relationship with God is important to me , though i see religeon and relationship with God as different
13) Do you follow politics? Yes Are you a Democrat or a Republican? Well since im uk iim a liberal decocrat, but am molre middle of the road than left or right
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes i deffintily do
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? at the moment my laptop and my mobile phone
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? Dont have one, however if you asked me my least favourite it would have to be december,
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? Favouite book is pride and predudice could read t over and over.. One of my favourite Movies is Ace Ventura something to make me laugh, and bigmamas house,
18) Which is the last book you read? Jane Eyre
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do Work for teenchallenge in a rehab centre anywhere in the world
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Gospel, soul, mowtown, country, dont have a favourite singer or band
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? love animals have cat
22) How do you spend your spare time? reading, movies, catching up with friends, voluntry work, need to fit in going to the gym
23) Where do you see yourself in five years time? Hopefully married , not sure where ill be living
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? A Tigress
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? i like to think im an optomist but some might disagree as i can be quite cynical
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? Id make more effort to keep in touch the family
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first - i have no idea will have to come back to that later
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? its a big part of marriage so i would have to say yes
29) Who was your hero, as a child? i dont have one
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? more rehab centres to help those with addictions , thats a big thing on heart right now,
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? a guy in my church youth group when i was abiout 12
32) What makes you laugh/cry? like julianna i tend to wear my heart on my sleave, probably too emotional sometimes haha but a good comedy makes me laugh , ghost, beeches, and titanic make me cry. the pain, hated and anger in this world makes me cry..
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? Most of my friends know i cant cook hahah, but lasagna garlic bread and salad, .
34) Describe your perfect holiday. Sun sea and sand, , good food, and good company
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss?
36) What is the last CD you bought? cant remember
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? id say im a nite person, not very good at morningss
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? climb a mountan
39) What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? loyal, funny
40) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Mexico, usa or canada
41) Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day? our PMs
42) Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why? Jim carey , love his acting and think hes very funny
43) Who is your favorite sportsperson?
44) What is your favorite sporting activity? swimming, running
45) Which is your favorite genre of movies - same as julianna, action/comedies anything but slasher

Last edited:
N

NukePooch

Liked this about that.................
Never heard that before...but it totally applies to me. I'm all about 'never mind where we're at and how we got here, but let's figure out how to move on'.