The Story of The two pawns

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Khalil

Imagine what was not to be imagined. Oh yes darling play that clarinet. The song of two pawns, the man and Marriott. Time has flown by and there is something I'm forgetting. I've got to swing at the swings and play with Marriotti. We'll pray, we'll play' we'll open our books, we'll invest to confess a new world of new looks. Time has flown by and there is something I'm forgetting. My dearly strong is coming, and I wish we had a wedding. We'll pray, we'll play, we'll open our books, we'll indwell a new love that can flow a new brook. There is my love. She's sitting, she's waiting, the harsh winds are grating but our love is prevailing. There is my darling. He's coming this morning to save me from mourning and the constance of scourning. We danced and pranced till the night sky was pitch. It was razzling and dazzling the nature looked rich. Once upon a night as the stars shined with bright, are feelings were filled with bliss so we had to make a wish. We wished upon a star, one that flew away so far, it was enough to fill us full, it was enough to fill our hearts. The wish was a deserting dish, a wish we would never miss, a wish that we were couple even if there was a ditch. Time has flown by and there is something I'm forgetting. I've got to swing at the swings and meet with Marriotti. I'll pray, I'll weep, your rest makes me sleep, We'll see each other later, at least there are no more haters. The scourning has left, the mourning is well wept, and the constant harassment is buried with the casket.

Jun 11, 2018
You know I really enjoyed reading your poem. In my humble opinion it was very good. I found myself moved. I saw myself in it too which I thinks the mark of a good poem.

Good going!

S

selfdissolving

I really like your style. I enjoyed the rhyming and timing of the word plays and the similar sounds of the word-says.
I hope that you will write more pieces like this.

I think that we are seeing a new style of writing emerging in the modern day, characterized by feeling words and tactile invoking picture paragraphs.

L

loverofjesus27

Reminds me of the Songs of Salomon anybody read it?

L

loverofjesus27

Cool